• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

With Mane back, Matip and Coutinho getting back up to speed and what is now a very comfortable fixture schedule, I would expect Liverpool to start looking good again. Hopefully they will against Chelsea, anyway.

With Mane back, Matip and Coutinho getting back up to speed and what is now a very comfortable fixture schedule, I would expect Liverpool to start looking good again. Hopefully they will against Chelsea, anyway.

Just in time for our visit on Feb 11

Any calls for Klopp to depart yet?

When do we start to question the job he's doing?

You what?
sbut.gif

This has got to be the earliest that "fans" have turned on a manager yet.
shocked.gif

In about 2 years time. That's my honest answer. That has given him a full season to assess the team , 2 more transfer windows to fix the problems. World class managers deserve time to work.

WTF its starting already, I really do despair..........these lot deserve the Owl back.

Christ on a unicycle smoking a bong. We don't. It's not even in the question.

When he's doing a brick job? Which he isn't. Some of our fans are not equipped to handle bad form at all. Perhaps you should support Bayern or Floyd Mayweather.

They're having a bit of a meltdown over there:

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=266275.msg15148227#msg15148227

Loved how one managed to sneak in a calm down. :D

Klopps the best manager they have had in donkeys.

Their problem is they miss their big guns....HUGELY

Not sure that is right. Klopp inherited a brilliant team that almost won the league. And he has since taken them to 8th last season and will finish 6th this. A record worse than Hodgson.

He has no plan except to instil an esprit de corps in the team. it works for a while but then they fall apart as they are doing now. And things will only get worse for them.

Expect #Kloppout #Pochin soon from "the most knowledgeable fans in the World"

Not sure that is right. Klopp inherited a brilliant team that almost won the league. And he has since taken them to 8th last season and will finish 6th this. A record worse than Hodgson.

He has no plan except to instil an esprit de corps in the team. it works for a while but then they fall apart as they are doing now. And things will only get worse for them.

Expect #Kloppout #Pochin soon from "the most knowledgeable fans in the World"

I'd argue Pool has not had a brilliant team in quite some time. I would agree Klopp did bring a better spirit to the team.

My issues with Klopp is simple

- Pool's only goal is to win the league, it has been proven a dozen times over, you can't win the league by needing to score 3 or 4 goals to win games (because you concede every game).
- Their tactic is just bum rush the opposition (same as it was Rodgers) with a long ball to diagonal winger, overload the box with runners

What everyone has figured out is if you sit back, they have no tactic (can't hit behind you, can't press if they have the ball), and they simply don't have good enough creative players to break sides down if those sides don't come out and stretch themselves.

I fully expect Conte to hurt them badly, sit back, make them overcommit and crucify them on counter.

Back