• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

he's a rooster, if he managed any other club like that the press would be crucifying him

I didn't take a lot of notice of Klopp at Dortmund, beyond enjoying their football. But since listening to/watching him on the touchline for Liverpool, he comes across as a bellend.

I think it's the Liverpool effect. There's something contagious up there that just turns people into bellends.

Quite funny them losing to wolves right now, but you just know they'll be bad enough to lose against Chelsea and will have figured out their form by the time we play them in a couple of weeks!

3 losses in a row at anfield. 1 win in 8 games for yerrrrgen klopp. I hope they can get something from Chelsea, but they could get spanked on the counter. If they do, when does he come under pressure?

3 losses in a row at anfield. 1 win in 8 games for yerrrrgen klopp. I hope they can get something from Chelsea, but they could get spanked on the counter. If they do, when does he come under pressure?
They haven't lost four in a row at Anfield since 1923, so I'm sure serious questions will be asked if they lose again.

Quite enjoyed learning of Liverpool's misery. What should be a spell of massive enjoyment for them leading into a vital clash to sort out the title has become a dark nightmare.

Even worse, it's all happening within the confines of Anfield.

Or perhaps, even better.

Back