• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

BavCVrBIIAAgWTd.jpg

To be honest i think they play good football better then us, they kept hold of their star player and i think have a better chance of 4th. Their fans are cu.nts though and no offence is intended to any northern monkeys on here but i absolutely hate that accent.

Arrr eh? Ya wha?

I aways had time for Liverpool but since they have been knocked off their perch, it gives me great pleasure to constantly wind them up. The thing is my mates who are Liverpool fans for most of their lives have been one of the better teams around, so were well adapted to giving out some. Now the tables have turned, there are no fans easier to wind up. They all go for it, straight off

Funny thing is, I agree with a lot of them. We do look pretty ****e and we have indeed been quite lucky this season. And to compare Sturridge to Defoe, what a load of ********! We'll struggle next week, and I'd rip someone's arm off for a draw. No, what the hell am I saying, of course I wouldn't. But it's going to be tough, they completely outplayed us last season, I can't believe we won that game.

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=283220.msg12228701#msg12228701

:ross: at their bitterness. We even made their thread a few posts down.

They clearly didn't like my comments

And I'm sure I'm right when saying Sakho is the centre back they paid 18m for and sissokhonis the lad in loan from Valencia. I'm also sure that Defoe and Sturridge would be classed as shoot on site greedy forwards. Nothing to do with the skin colour when I make that comparison.

I'll now await their use of my comments and claim I'm being bitter of their success of late!!!!

Funny thing is, I agree with a lot of them. We do look pretty ****e and we have indeed been quite lucky this season. And to compare Sturridge to Defoe, what a load of ********! We'll struggle next week, and I'd rip someone's arm off for a draw. No, what the hell am I saying, of course I wouldn't. But it's going to be tough, they completely outplayed us last season, I can't believe we won that game.

Does the fact we subsequently outplayed them at Anfield mean nothing?

Does the fact we subsequently outplayed them at Anfield mean nothing?

Not exactly true is it?

We played well when 2-1 up and looked comfortable but before that they were slightly better. A draw would have been a fair result as it was a 50/50 game (it's just the manner we threw it away that was pathetic). On the other hand they bitch slapped us at the Lane in a very one sided game.

It's reeeeeeeeeeally weird that they think it is so crazy to compare Johnson and Walker, Defoe and Sturridge, and even that it is laughable that some people wouldn't want Rodgers over AVB. It's like they are living in some kind of crazy religious household where they have to keep reaffirming the same things.

One guy said they should be challenging for the title...they absolutely shouldn't. They will tumble soon enough, and cream will rise to the (relative) top.

Not exactly true is it?

We played well when 2-1 up and looked comfortable but before that they were slightly better. A draw would have been a fair result as it was a 50/50 game (it's just the manner we threw it away that was pathetic). On the other hand they bitch slapped us at the Lane in a very one sided game.

I don't think we deserved to lose it at all and would have been value for a win.

It doesn't really matter though, how much we judge we were 50% lucky or 80% deserving or however else we can analyse it. The point is we went to Anfield against this supposed scary footballing machine and we imposed ourselves to a good degree. We are more than capable of doing it next Sunday, even if they do have Suarez.

The game at the Lane means nothing, we were forced into playing both Dawson and Gallas and if we didn't defend deep for the majority of the game we would have gotten ripped to shreds.

I don't think we deserved to lose it at all and would have been value for a win.

It doesn't really matter though, how much we judge we were 50% lucky or 80% deserving or however else we can analyse it. The point is we went to Anfield against this supposed scary footballing machine and we imposed ourselves to a good degree. We are more than capable of doing it next Sunday, even if they do have Suarez.

The game at the Lane means nothing, we were forced into playing both Dawson and Gallas and if we didn't defend deep for the majority of the game we would have gotten ripped to shreds.

Forced into playing Dawson? you mean our normal starter?

I didn't say we deserved to lose the Pool game at Anfield, i said a draw would have been a fair result.

It's reeeeeeeeeeally weird that they think it is so crazy to compare Johnson and Walker, Defoe and Sturridge, and even that it is laughable that some people wouldn't want Rodgers over AVB. It's like they are living in some kind of crazy religious household where they have to keep reaffirming the same things.

One guy said they should be challenging for the title...they absolutely shouldn't. They will tumble soon enough, and cream will rise to the (relative) top.
Can't help but feel you're harsh when judging Liverpool (and a couple other rivals of ours mate).

Agree that Kyle and Johnson are basically the same but Sturridge is miles better than JD, much as I love him he's just an average striker who's had two or three very good seasons, Sturridge looked the real deal before his injury. Is Gerrard injured for our game? Good news if so.

Also you're overly confident of the cream rising to the top, presuming that includes us. I know you think we've got a masterplan but Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton have all played miles better football than us this season and have better players in some key positions. If we finish ahead of any of them, especially the first two, I will be gobsmacked. Hate to say that but it's true.

Now the Mail is saying Gerrard's hamstring injury could keep him out for a fair few weeks. Looks unlikely to return until late January. That's him hoisting pints, chucking darts and singing Phil Collins chunes as his mates get Xmas hols while the heavy work of facing Spurs away, Cardiff, Emirates Marketing Project away and Chelsea away gets handled by the understudies.

A bad run here to drop them into a steel cage death match with ManU for eighth and you can just bet Suarez will be wanting away. Surely he's done enough to warrant some hefty bids. Could be Arsenal coming back for him, though.

Last edited:
Can't help but feel you're harsh when judging Liverpool (and a couple other rivals of ours mate).

Agree that Kyle and Johnson are basically the same but Sturridge is miles better than JD, much as I love him he's just an average striker who's had two or three very good seasons, Sturridge looked the real deal before his injury. Is Gerrard injured for our game? Good news if so.

Also you're overly confident of the cream rising to the top, presuming that includes us. I know you think we've got a masterplan but Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton have all played miles better football than us this season and have better players in some key positions. If we finish ahead of any of them, especially the first two, I will be gobsmacked. Hate to say that but it's true.

Maybe I am, but I've too often seen it be 'our year' because of a great first half only to tumble ourselves with everyone laughing at the fact Arsenal would be able to turn it round. I haven't seen anything from Liverpool yet, beyond smashing easier teams, to suggest they are going to last the pace. And looking at their squad I just don't think it is a top 4 one.

As an aside I'd rather have Sturridge than Defoe, but their laughter was more about comparison as player types, which you could make a case for. It's hardly like comparing Michael Owen with Andy Carroll or something...

Now the Mail is saying Gerrard's hamstring injury could keep him out for a fair few weeks. Looks unlikely to return until late January. That's him hoisting pints, chucking darts and singing Phil Collins chunes as his mates get Xmas hols while the heavy work of facing Spurs away, Cardiff, Emirates Marketing Project away and Chelsea away gets handled by the understudies.

A bad run here to drop them into a steel cage death match with ManU for eighth and you can just bet Suarez will be wanting away. Surely he's done enough to warrant some hefty bids. Could be Arsenal coming back for him, though.

I'm sure he'll be doing everything he can to escape that hell hole this Jan. It won't be for the goons though, he'll be leaving to win stuff and whilst he might be dumb enough to think their current form can last, his agent won't be.

I'm sure he'll be doing everything he can to escape that hell hole this Jan. It won't be for the goons though, he'll be leaving to win stuff and whilst he might be dumb enough to think their current form can last, his agent won't be.

Real Madrid C.F.

Can imagine in the next few weeks Zidane might start telling the assembled press that Suarez is the player he likes to watch the most, how he would be ideal for Madird etc. etc.

Didn't see them smash the mighty Hull the other week?

They started off the season with some one nil wins, lost to Southampton but then beat the mighty United in a derby game. Since then they have lost to Arsenal and drew with Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine as top half teams.

They have beat teams that they should be beating IMO and spanked some of the poorer sides. They have also lost to the decent sides they have played other than Everton and that was a freaky game.

Sturridge is incredibly similar for me to Defoe, a very good finisher type but one that doesn't add any other real dimension to the team. Both are streaky all be it Sturridge has had a decent run this season.

Sturridge so far in his career has always had blocks of months off with injuries though where as Defoe hasn't. So Sturridge so far has looked good for less than 1 year in a Liverpool shirt (to use your analogy)

United, City and Chelsea have all won the league in the last 10 years and NOT been the best footballing sides. They mix it up when need be and play a mix of great football along with some ground out games.

The best footballing sides rarely win the big trophies as invariably it leaves weaknesses (that vary side to side).

Back