• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I think it could swing either way. If Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't sell any of their important players then they'll go into the new season with a settled team. Everyone else around them may have made some significant changes and that may work in their favour or against them. I would be at all shocked to see Saudi Sportswashing Machine up there with ourselves and Liverpool.

I think they have a better chance of being in there than Liverpool right now precisely because of what you say here MLK...in Cabaye and Tiote, they have a great midfield pairing...their only undoing is that perhaps they're a little too weighted towards 4-4-2?

If we get Debuchy and Douglas and a new striker as reported and we don't sell anyone and our key players stay fit we will fight for a place in the top 4 again.

Mate....any need for the patronising tone? Greg is a long time and welcome poster here.

Who are you, the post police ? If its not moaning about someone looking for attention, its pulling people up about what tone they may or may not be using. You do that quite a lot, are people beneath you here ?

Who are you, the post police ? If its not moaning about someone looking for attention, its pulling people up about what tone they may or may not be using. You do that quite a lot, are people beneath you here ?

Arf..............listen to the pot calling the kettle black!

Who also throws hissy fits begging the mods to delete his account only to come grovelling back a few months later.

I don't recall asking them to delete my account, I just said I'd leave, so I did. I was always going to come back.

My match thread should have stood, I have been on this board for nearly 10 years and I have made many Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Spurs match threads, some we have won, some Spurs have won, there shouldn't really have been an issue but some jumped up newbie teenagers objected to it.

It's no surprise that there is now only a handful of the decent posters still on this board that used to make it the great place it was.

I don't recall asking them to delete my account, I just said I'd leave, so I did. I was always going to come back.

My match thread should have stood, I have been on this board for nearly 10 years and I have made many Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Spurs match threads, some we have won, some Spurs have won, there shouldn't really have been an issue but some jumped up newbie teenagers objected to it.

It's no surprise that there is now only a handful of the decent posters still on this board that used to make it the great place it was.

A handful ? Your doing well if you think there is a handful of decent posters here.

trust me you did... couldnt stop laughing tbh

oh, here we go.... the real greg's coming out...again. personal insults [-X

You're the one that keeps digging up something from months ago to use to have a go at me when the thread at the time has nothing to do with it.....

You're the one that keeps digging up something from months ago to use to have a go at me when the thread at the time has nothing to do with it.....

dont have a problem with you mate but found your behaviour in 'that thread' quite childish.

Back