• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

(Unofficial) Match Thread - Emirates Marketing Project v Barca

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
BgxqONjIcAAcTL2.jpg

Re: Champions League thread 2013/14

Emirates Marketing Project: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Toure, Fernandinho, Kolarov, Silva, Negredo

Barca: Valdes, Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Messi, Sanchez

Re: Champions League thread 2013/14

Has the making of a fien fine game. A shame we won't be seeing Aguero.

Let's give a separate thread a go for this match. If it dies on its **** we can merge it back in with the Champions League thread and pretend this never happened.

Let's give a separate thread a go for this match. If it dies on its **** we can merge it back in with the Champions League thread and pretend this never happened.

The OMT gods will still know. Oh deary me, who knows what consequences this will have.

PSG already 1-0 up in the other game.

good job city put the extra man in midfield. just a little bit of a momentum shift in the last few minutes.

city just need to keep in the mix for the second leg and hopefully have a fit aguero to call on and ill reckon they'll do these.

The OMT gods will still know. Oh deary me, who knows what consequences this will have.

I doubt that the OMT gods will recognise it as an OMT unless there is constant complaining about the quality of the fullbacks

Ref is bonkers on anyone going near to Barca keeper. Even gave a free kick when a penalty was more appropriate

What a tw@ !.

all this talk of barca not being what they were...they still look pretty damn amazing to me.

Close control, passing and movement is fantastic - but they don't look very threatening in the final third, TBH. Too slow in their build up. City are defending well though.

Close control, passing and movement is fantastic - but they don't look very threatening in the final third, TBH. Too slow in their build up. City are defending well though.

They're actually allergic to shooting. I reckon City with Aguero would tear strips off these.

I think City will do a number on these providing he's fit on that massive pitch at the Nou Camp.

shame there isnt any english on show other than between the sticks.

feels a bit like a la liga game, and also illustrates how strong spanish football is yet again.

Back