• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UFO’s - Do You Believe ?

I know that post was a joke but

Gravity is a universal law, so no that doesn’t make sense but if Aliens have visited and crashed then there could be something novel in our atmosphere that their ships are not used or reacting well to. This causing some to crash… maybe that’s the reason they haven’t invaded yet.

5g?

Gravity is a universal law, so no that doesn’t make sense but if Aliens have visited and crashed then there could be something novel in our atmosphere that their ships are not used or reacting well to. This causing some to crash… maybe that’s the reason they haven’t invaded yet.

Dave Gilmour is the reason, once he pops his clogs then we're fair game :(

It’s all very stereotypical isn’t it? The exact things that these movie makers think represents aliens is what we see from most people who claim they have had interaction with something. Crop circles, Dish type air craft, green tall men. This is why most people don’t believe it. As said previous, you are telling me not 1 previous employee from these secret alien places have not decided to come out and expose it? Even on their death bed? Can’t see it.

It’s all very stereotypical isn’t it? The exact things that these movie makers think represents aliens is what we see from most people who claim they have had interaction with something. Crop circles, Dish type air craft, green tall men. This is why most people don’t believe it. As said previous, you are telling me not 1 previous employee from these secret alien places have not decided to come out and expose it? Even on their death bed? Can’t see it.

If scenarios like covid have taught me anything it's that the world couldn't coordinate a p1ss up in a brewery. So if little green men have been coming here on a regular basis, they would have emerged through one of the cracks in our so called universal shroud of secrecy

There will be loads more whistleblowers like David Grusch coming out with their stories soon
The genie is out of the bottle now and it can't be covered over for too much longer

This is very good

Thank you for sharing this!

I remember reading this story a handful of years ago but the source I was reading from didn't sound reliable. Good to know it is a real anecdote.

When there's just one or a small group of people claiming - you naturally have to take that with a huge pinch of salt. But there are lots of times where tons of people who have no reason to collude with one another all come away maintaing that they know what they saw.

The consistent is generally it's explained away as something else, everyone's told they're mistaken, crazy or deluded but the official explanation is never satisfactory.

Like with the phoenix lights incident, I think it was seen by thousands of people. It was put down to being flares dropped from an airforce squadron or something. But many maintained the time that would've happened wasn't the time they saw the lights in the sky.

Out of interest what do you think then Marky? I'm guessing you believe?

The more I've been into the subject the more now I lean away from ET and am more it's something Inter-Dimensional

Whenever I do start looking into that (I do like to check up on my UFO stories once every month or two) I do see the inter-dimensional thing proposed a lot more.

Can understand why because our current understanding of physics and aerodynamics doesn't yet account for how it could be possible to travel from a different solar system or galaxy to us.

But 120 years ago our species had mistakenly assumed flying would be impossible.

We are still in our infancy but we are accelerating rapidly in achieving things our ancestors told us only angels could do.

What makes you lean specifically towards interdimesnsionality?

I don't doubt the existence of other dimensions - or of inter dimensional travel - but I would've thought the one thing we are most certain of is that our dimension exists because we live in it. Like for me I find the most likely possibility is that they exist within ours.

Because we know for 100% certain that our dimension and universe exists, and we know for 100% certain that space travel exists. We've only been doing it for about 60 years of our species 200,000 year existence so we know we've got plenty to learn still.

But other dimensions (I'm not a science buff so correct me if I am wrong) we theorize may exist but are less certain off.

What makes you lean towards inter dimensional beings rather than ET from our universe who have found some technology or break in space that allows them to travel into ours?

By no means a criticism. I'm genuinely interested.

Last edited:
Back