• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UFO’s - Do You Believe ?

I have no doubt that there is life out there somewhere, but the idea they have been coming here for years I can't get on with.

To use one of the phrases used in the video, there are enough wackos in the world for them to turn up anywhere, therefore I think there is probably more statistical data out there that backs up that some of the wackos end up in government and make claims about hidden UFO programs and a retro fitting program

I have no doubt that there is life out there somewhere, but the idea they have been coming here for years I can't get on with.

To use one of the phrases used in the video, there are enough wackos in the world for them to turn up anywhere, therefore I think there is probably more statistical data out there that backs up that some of the wackos end up in government and make claims about hidden UFO programs and a retro fitting program

Agree there will be life out there. The probabality there isn't, is astronomical. Intelligent life probably. Space faring life that can beat the speed of light, maybe. But if they are that advanced and can travel that far only to crash in america? Less likely than the alternative. That the people are either mistaken or lying.

Agree there will be life out there. The probabality there isn't, is astronomical. Intelligent life probably. Space faring life that can beat the speed of light, maybe. But if they are that advanced and can travel that far only to crash in america? Less likely than the alternative. That the people are either mistaken or lying.

Yeh and for me its all slightly convenient that its not been picked up and proven by someone or something random by mistake, even as inconspicuous as it being picked up on someone's home CCTV or someone's personal drone. There just always seems to be a blurry photo that is impossible to verify and how is it that with all these crashes, the people that seem to get there before anyone, regardless of where it crashed are the authorities to cover it up? If someone randomly did encounter something and had proof, it would be online so quick that it would be hard to shutdown before it goes viral and the likelihood of rounding up everyone who may or may not have seen something on its flightpath is all abit Hollywood plotline

Yeh and for me its all slightly convenient that its not been picked up and proven by someone or something random by mistake, even as inconspicuous as it being picked up on someone's home CCTV or someone's personal drone. There just always seems to be a blurry photo that is impossible to verify and how is it that with all these crashes, the people that seem to get there before anyone, regardless of where it crashed are the authorities to cover it up? If someone randomly did encounter something and had proof, it would be online so quick that it would be hard to shutdown before it goes viral and the likelihood of rounding up everyone who may or may not have seen something on its flightpath is all abit Hollywood plotline

How many amateur astronomers on the planet?

They don't have gravity on planet zog. Catches them out every time.

I know that post was a joke but

Gravity is a universal law, so no that doesn’t make sense but if Aliens have visited and crashed then there could be something novel in our atmosphere that their ships are not used or reacting well to. This causing some to crash… maybe that’s the reason they haven’t invaded yet.

Back