• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Yeah not ideal. Leicester are the form team of the comp, so fair play if they can hang on.
Leicester have no form. They have been on an awful run
I’d assume the form team is someone around 5/6th place now and making that charge to stay in the pla6 offs

I’d assume the form team is someone around 5/6th place now and making that charge to stay in the pla6 offs

Ipswich, norwich, preston and bristol city have the best form over the last 5 games. W3 D1 L1. All the same. Leicester W2 L3.

Probably used the wrong word, just meant they're top of the league and have been most consistently performing at a high level over the course of this season.

Plymouth winning against Leicester too, not a great endorsement for the pair.

Plymouth are fighting against relegation and I imagine the manager wants to play experienced players who can play to a specific plan, our players development are not his immediate concern. We will only know how good their development has been when they return and what our manager does with them, it would be ideal if they played regularly but young players don't get to play their game in a struggling team.

Reactions: jrh
Plymouth are fighting against relegation and I imagine the manager wants to play experienced players who can play to a specific plan, our players development are not his immediate concern. We will only know how good their development has been when they return and what our manager does with them, it would be ideal if they played regularly but young players don't get to play their game in a struggling team.
Fair, and agree. Must just hurt to be left out and then the side wins. Probably just a coincidence.

Veliz not even on the bench for Sevilla now? Have they sent him back? Just seems cruel at this point

Back