• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Is Veliz coming back to us early?

Saw a headline, but can't find the article now. Also looking to get him another loan next season

Reactions: jrh
Is Veliz coming back to us early?

Saw a headline, but can't find the article now. Also looking to get him another loan next season
Yeah I read the same, can't remember where. The manager Sevilla appointed was done after the Veliz loan was organised and he publicly slated him, sooo yeah.

Seems like a combo of bad luck and poor planning. Hopefully get him some minutes somewhere soon, he looked decent in the few cameos he had with us before the injury.

What I saw was a report based on Alister Gold. I just can't see anything from him, unless it's in one of his videos.

Could we use him as an option on the bench if Richalison is struggling? Just not sure if we will be allowed to do that or not.

If not, just a few academy games I guess.

Reactions: jrh
Back