• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Phillips is looking to break into the first team next season.

It's unfortunate he isn't a lcb, but Ange doesn't seem to mind playing a right footed player there

“I hope from this loan that I can gain trust from the Spurs coaches so I can push to be starting now and again, maybe in cup competitions. I can only thank Plymouth for letting me come down here and get minutes regularly.”

Romero, VDV, Dragusin and Phillips?

Dorrington and Vuskovic out on loan.

It's unfortunate he isn't a lcb, but Ange doesn't seem to mind playing a right footed player there

“I hope from this loan that I can gain trust from the Spurs coaches so I can push to be starting now and again, maybe in cup competitions. I can only thank Plymouth for letting me come down here and get minutes regularly.”

We need to do with him what happened to Ben White. Season in league 1, season in championship, season with brick prem club. Then ready.

His half season loan in the championship means for me he needs another year there for me. Then another loan with a prem club.

Always in 2 minds. Good enough as backup, fine. But if he gets game time on loan, could he be good enough to be a starter?

I have no idea. Just feel bad if we stunt a players career, they only get one.

Always in 2 minds. Good enough as backup, fine. But if he gets game time on loan, could he be good enough to be a starter?

I have no idea. Just feel bad if we stunt a players career, they only get one.
It's a tough call, but he seems happy (and confident?) to fight for a place in the team.

Might be worth trying to get Dorrington out on loan for the season and give Phillips a chance in the early cup games.

He would still need to fill in for the Academy team to get minutes, and then maybe send him out on loan in January.

If he has taken his chances with us, a lower championship team might need him.

Not his best game. But you can still see the quality.

Yes, very nice. I was wondering if all his work was going to pay off, then it does, right at the end.
Much like Daft Punk, I'm assuming it will be a steep curve to thrive in the Prem which is 25% harder fitter faster stronger

Back