• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

U18 playing well against Cheatski, Mikey Moore put us one up.

As I write, he's made a second 30mins in.

Shame the camera is so low, as there is plenty of good movement and passing.

Oops, some Hilarity Gormless-style keeping - 2:1

A little off topic but strange how kids look at the chance to get at a club, the manager my grandsons side had managed to get two boys a trial at Palace this week, they were told what to bring with them, one turned up without his shin pads and was not allowed to have trial the other got stopped after 15 mins due to attitude. My grandsons mate had trail arranged by school last Wednesday but his family were going on 2 week holiday to Mexico on Tuesday, they managed to get him a flight on Thursday on his own so that he could have it.

A little off topic but strange how kids look at the chance to get at a club, the manager my grandsons side had managed to get two boys a trial at Palace this week, they were told what to bring with them, one turned up without his shin pads and was not allowed to have trial the other got stopped after 15 mins due to attitude. My grandsons mate had trail arranged by school last Wednesday but his family were going on 2 week holiday to Mexico on Tuesday, they managed to get him a flight on Thursday on his own so that he could have it.

It's not limited to kids or football.

Just watched the u21 game the conditions were horrible, it poured down of rain but the pitch was very good for non league. There were 5 players in starting line up who were in U18s last season.

Back