• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

Good win 2-1, went behind before McKnight levelled and Spoonup-Bell scored penalty in 96min. Strange one Santiago was bought down and Spoonup-Bell scored and ref gave pen. Spurs had a lot of players missing but played well against a very physical Bristol team.

Last edited:
Can you loan 16 year old players? Doesn't seem right to me.

To be fair I said next season.

We loaned a few lads out to Yeovil that age didn't we (17) think Townshend and Mason. Not sure how old Kane was on his first loan. To a softer league to aid the development I think next year might work.

Was odd that link up with Yeovil

We loaned a few lads out to Yeovil that age didn't we (17) think Townshend and Mason. Not sure how old Kane was on his first loan. To a softer league to aid the development I think next year might work.

It’s not a softer league physically
But that’s not a bad thing
We had a tie in with Swindon too when Sherwood was here IIRC
I’m amazed we haven’t done something with Leyton Orient as their close by

I looked in up and apparently there is a legal requirement that the player must agree to loan and must be at least 18.

Back