• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

He will when he is ready
He will be a starting professional striker
Hopefully with us if he develops
I think we need to start taking risks with our youngsters, look at how City and Liverpool do it, even Arsenal to an extent. Most of the best young talent in the world came out of no where and thrown straight in at the deep end.

I think we need to start taking risks with our youngsters, look at how City and Liverpool do it, even Arsenal to an extent. Most of the best young talent in the world came out of no where and thrown straight in at the deep end.
Arsenal brought Saka though but I can’t remember another that starts for them

city are not the best at it. Then regularly play with one club player in the team in Foden, but he is a real exception. They sold the next one to Chelsea

Pool have for sure. And that’s the one to look at

Why is this guy not getting an opportunity? he is clearly above Scarlett.
It probably depends what European competition we land in next season but he might get some minutes then. But even then it might still be too early and there are a few 'older' players to assess and filter.

What would be interesting is if him and Donley got some minutes at the same time. They certainly have an understanding/connection

Why is this guy not getting an opportunity? he is clearly above Scarlett.
He seems a powerful player in his peer group, and that might take a bit of time to transfer into adult football. He does look Kane-like though every time i see clips of him

H

I agree
Him and Donley finish like Kane
That across the body finish

When I first saw him I thought he's just a big lad using his size to dominate but this season he has really impressed, his biggest asset was his instinct to be in the right place in the box but his link up play and control has improved greatly and he's very composed when finishing. If he doesn't make it here I'm sure he'll score goals wherever he ends up.

When I first saw him I thought he's just a big lad using his size to dominate but this season he has really impressed, his biggest asset was his instinct to be in the right place in the box but his link up play and control has improved greatly and he's very composed when finishing. If he doesn't make it here I'm sure he'll score goals wherever he ends up.
I haven’t seen much of him so I’m not gonna claim too much
But his finishing has always stood out for me
That’s something that is natural to him

Arsenal brought Saka though but I can’t remember another that starts for them

city are not the best at it. Then regularly play with one club player in the team in Foden, but he is a real exception. They sold the next one to Chelsea

Pool have for sure. And that’s the one to look at
City have Rico Lewis aswell.

City have Rico Lewis aswell.

City (chelsea used to) sign the best academy players in the country. We've upped our game. But you can't compete with a nation state.

We should have a loan manager though. Solely in charge of getting our youngsters good loans and monitoring them. Santiago, lankshear, donnely, dorrington should be playing mens football. Whatever country, whatever division. Just to get the mindset of, this game fudging matters.

City (chelsea used to) sign the best academy players in the country. We've upped our game. But you can't compete with a nation state.

We should have a loan manager though. Solely in charge of getting our youngsters good loans and monitoring them. Santiago, lankshear, donnely, dorrington should be playing mens football. Whatever country, whatever division. Just to get the mindset of, this game fudging matters.
We do now, it’s Simon Davies

Back