• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Honestly if we were linked with a young foreign player with his goal involvement numbers we would be quite intrigued as fans
Instead I see load of comments that he isn’t gonna make it… without a chance
His stats are not great though tbh.

1000034688.jpg

Though I do hope he stays around for summer and gets to show what he can do during the preseason before they make any decisions

And a lot of appearances from the bench if I remember right.

Should get a pre season to show what he can do, but so will Veliz, Scarlett and hopefully Lankshear.

Veliz and Lankshear seem the better fits though.

At the same age he looked a better all round player than Scarlett and Lankshear, can't judge Veliz as only seen him twice, I think at least one of them will be released or sold this summer.

I have no idea. Not a scout. Or seen much.

He seems to have done well though.

Is it good enough though?
It’s on par with what Kane did at millwall imo and better than what Kane did at Leicester and Norwich
But it’s impossible to judge what they means at PL level
What I like about him is he has no obvious weaknesses
But that doesn’t ,ems he sis tasked with strengths. From what ive seen do parrot is he is a good all rounder and tha5 can be a good thing in a squad

It’s on par with what Kane did at millwall imo and better than what Kane did at Leicester and Norwich
But it’s impossible to judge what they means at PL level
What I like about him is he has no obvious weaknesses
But that doesn’t ,ems he sis tasked with strengths. From what ive seen do parrot is he is a good all rounder and tha5 can be a good thing in a squad

I dunno.
I liked kane. Thought he'd be a sheringham. Then he got a half yard from somewhere.
Troy i'm hoping.
Lankshear i think could be class.

I dunno.
I liked kane. Thought he'd be a sheringham. Then he got a half yard from somewhere.
Troy i'm hoping.
I think both players have it to make it
Whether it’s for us… hard to tell right now
Kane was great at millwall playing in a 2. They played good stuff too
At his next two loans he got nowhere despite what we now know of his abilities.
Players need time and opportunities. That’s what the loans give them

I dunno.
Troy i'm hoping.
The different styles are interesting. Lankshear seems pure Kane. Veliz is fairly that way too, i.e. a clear #9. Donely is more Sheringham (#10), whereas Soonsup is a widey like Son, and Parrot a widey like Dempsey. Im not sure about Scarlett so much, a bit of everything but master at nothing?

The different styles are interesting. Lankshear seems pure Kane. Veliz is fairly that way too, i.e. a clear #9. Donely is more Sheringham (#10), whereas Soonsup is a widey like Son, and Parrot a widey like Dempsey. Im not sure about Scarlett so much, a bit of everything but master at nothing?
That’s a recent change for Soonsup but it’s suiting him

Veliz is a target man like lankshear as you say

Parrot has changed his game too from what little I saw of him when younger

Honestly if we were linked with a young foreign player with his goal involvement numbers we would be quite intrigued as fans
Instead I see load of comments that he isn’t gonna make it… without a chance
Solid point.

May be another loan for him? A step up and see what he can do. Think quite a few clubs will be interested after this season. Would perhaps be a useful 3rd choice for us, but limited game time probably isn't what he needs right now.

Good to see him make real progress in his career.

Solid point.

May be another loan for him? A step up and see what he can do. Think quite a few clubs will be interested after this season. Would perhaps be a useful 3rd choice for us, but limited game time probably isn't what he needs right now.

Good to see him make real progress in his career.

He'll become a free agent in a year time, so a loan isn't an option (without agreeing a contract extension too anyway)

Back