• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

Even on you tube he looks quite ordinary to me. Puts them in but not so sweetly shot like Kane, not fast like Bale and no tricky cut ins like Son. Not seen him in a full game though so not sure about the rest.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Even on you tube he looks quite ordinary to me. Puts them in but not so sweetly shot like Kane, not fast like Bale and no tricky cut ins like Son. Not seen him in a full game though so not sure about the rest.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
To be fair, at the same age Kane's finishing was poor. He lacked technique and often scuffed things or was too tame.

Parrot - it's worth having him in the squad next season and seeing if he improves training with the likes of Kane and Son.

To be fair, at the same age Kane's finishing was poor. He lacked technique and often scuffed things or was too tame.

Parrot - it's worth having him in the squad next season and seeing if he improves training with the likes of Kane and Son.

Perhaps with Ange things will be different - Its time anyway to make a call on him and being close to the first team is the only way I guess. A pity we are out of Europe, the extra games would have come in handy.

You could be right, i am not sure he has shown enough to be a contender for our first team . He is nearly 22 now and i do not see him breaking through here anytime soon.

Indeed can’t see it happening at the moment. Might make the premier league in a few years. But hopefully he continues to do well this season and we can sell him for a few £‘s.

I see he turned 22 today. So with 7 goals and 3 assists in 17 matches. I guess in the summer Ange has a decision to make.

I see he turned 22 today. So with 7 goals and 3 assists in 17 matches. I guess in the summer Ange has a decision to make.
Not a particularly hard one.

Unless Scarlett and Lankshear are both out for season long loans and we need a 3rd choice back up, only reason to keep him around.

Not a particularly hard one.

Unless Scarlett and Lankshear are both out for season long loans and we need a 3rd choice back up, only reason to keep him around.
Yeah, that scoring record is good but not exactly prolific - not the sort that would make any of us look at him if he wasn't already a Spurs player.

Unless he seriously kicks on in the next few months, time to sell on at a fair price, with a hefty sell-on clause.

Back