• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Troy Parrott

https://www.football.london/tottenh...tenham-troy-parrott-champions-league-17687590

Looks like Spurs have unregistered Parrott so they can reregister him for the B list in future. Which I didnt think was possible.

He's not currently on the B list as it was submitted yesterday when he hadnt been at the club 2 full years

44.11 A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.

45.01 As of the round of 16, a club may register a maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the current competition. Such registration must be completed by 3 February 2020 (24.00CET) at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.​

But apparently reregistering him in future as a b list player will work

44.10 Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00CET on the day before the match in question.

I'm pretty as of today he has been at Spurs 2 years.

Hopefully there is a contract announcement today.

https://www.football.london/tottenh...tenham-troy-parrott-champions-league-17687590

Looks like Spurs have unregistered Parrott so they can reregister him for the B list in future. Which I didnt think was possible.

He's not currently on the B list as it was submitted yesterday when he hadnt been at the club 2 full years

44.11 A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.

45.01 As of the round of 16, a club may register a maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the current competition. Such registration must be completed by 3 February 2020 (24.00CET) at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.​

But apparently reregistering him in future as a b list player will work

44.10 Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00CET on the day before the match in question.

Hopefully there is a contract announcement today.
Doubt it will be today but it’s imminent I’m sure

He will score a hat trick against Southampton and in his interview afterwards he will declare he has signed a 5 year deal.

That's correct, he joined us as a 15 and a half year old. International transfers of players aren't allowed until a player is 16, so we had to wait 6 months to register him.

he'll get minutes now; i'm pretty sure about that and I'm glad that he'll be starting his career here as it felt in doubt a little over the last few weeks.

Back