• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Treatment Table

Parker 20th Oct, would be very welcome back, we could have done with him 2nd half on Saturday.

Parker almost back ? Thought he would be out until December ? I think Parker returning will be great for us. I think we have badly missed him when it comes to protecting our defence. Without him, we just can't stop conceding goals now. Dembele and Sandro just don't tackle enough in midfield.

Anyone know if these two are ready for Villa tomorrow?

• adebayor - hamstring - 7 Oct
  • naughton - ankle/foot - 7 Oct

And for the rest:

• BAE - knee - 20 Oct
  • livermore - groin - TBC
  • Kaboul - knee - Dec 2012
  • parker - 20th Oct or Dec???

Anyone know if these two are ready for Villa tomorrow?

• adebayor - hamstring - 7 Oct
  • naughton - ankle/foot - 7 Oct

And for the rest:

• BAE - knee - 20 Oct
  • livermore - groin - TBC
  • Kaboul - knee - Dec 2012
  • parker - 20th Oct or Dec???
Training but Ade doubtful and Naughton said not until after the international break. Maybe we'll see Ade for a late cameo

Parker almost back ? Thought he would be out until December ? I think Parker returning will be great for us. I think we have badly missed him when it comes to protecting our defence. Without him, we just can't stop conceding goals now. Dembele and Sandro just don't tackle enough in midfield.

is that a joke?

so we are not down to the bare bones??

well done fitness guy =D>
jose-mario-rocha.jpg

I thought Parker was supposed to be back in September? by all accounts he isnt even training yet. any news on him? would be useful to have him back

Would Parker even get back in straight away once fit? Sandro and Dembele have been our biggest success story so far this season, and AVB won't have seen much of Parker since he's been out his whole time here.

I thought Parker was supposed to be back in September? by all accounts he isnt even training yet. any news on him? would be useful to have him back

Mirror reported 10 days back that he had a setback and will not return before the end of next month

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-vs-aston-villa-scott-1364177

Never understood why he was allowed to go to the Euros - he was struggling badly at the end of last season and should have had the surgery there.

Mirror reported 10 days back that he had a setback and will not return before the end of next month

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tottenham-vs-aston-villa-scott-1364177

Never understood why he was allowed to go to the Euros - he was struggling badly at the end of last season and should have had the surgery there.

not good. dont expect to see this side of christmas if that is true. whilst sandro may be first choice parker is a very useful understudy and possibly first teamer in his own right. with hudd and livermore as midfield cover i would prefer to have parker fit and available

breaking news from another thread here: ESPN UK (@ESPNUK)
Belgium head coach Marc Wilmots reveals that #Spurs' Moussa Dembele was replaced at HT due to a hip injury. #THFC

Dembele was replaced by Hazard, so it could well have been just a substitution.

breaking news from another thread here: ESPN UK (@ESPNUK)
Belgium head coach Marc Wilmots reveals that #Spurs' Moussa Dembele was replaced at HT due to a hip injury. #THFC

Dembele was replaced by Hazard, so it could well have been just a substitution.

Very strange if it was just a substitution as you only really make changes at half time if you are losing / playing terrible or if a player is injured.

Dembele did his part helping to dispatch one of Europe's "C" teams. No need for him to overdo it. Probably acting on club wishes to feel a wee twinge at an appropriate time and put his feet up to be ready for Saturday. When you get older, you do a Lampard and beg off the entire week.

Back