• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Travellers

Crawley

Board Legend
Have just ruined the opening day of my eldest lads football season. And hundreds of others too.

Moved onto playing fields in Cuckfield, West Sussex, where there are at least 3 pitches which are used all day sundays, covering numerous matches.

All games off, despite the tossers having now moved on. The mess they have left is going to take days to clear due to its foul nature.

:barnet:

I can find not one ounce of sympathy for these macarons, and my mod status prevents me from saying what I'd really like to happen to them.

"I fudging hate pikeys"

"The men should be castrated at birth"

"The women should have their tubes tied"

Is that about the gist of it

I've seen those TV programmes about pikeys. I must say, the women do have some cracking tits

Have just ruined the opening day of my eldest lads football season. And hundreds of others too.

Moved onto playing fields in Cuckfield, West Sussex, where there are at least 3 pitches which are used all day sundays, covering numerous matches.

All games off, despite the tossers having now moved on. The mess they have left is going to take days to clear due to its foul nature.

:barnet:

I can find not one ounce of sympathy for these macarons, and my mod status prevents me from saying what I'd really like to happen to them.
Renounce your modship.

Or PM what you want to say and I'll post it on another site I know of. :p

"I fudging hate pikeys"

"The men should be castrated at birth"

"The women should have their tubes tied"

Is that about the gist of it

I've seen those TV programmes about pikeys. I must say, the women do have some cracking tits

So what you're saying is that no-one doesn't have a redeeming feature. :)

I was telling my mate, "I spilt up with that gypsy girl I was seeing yesterday."

"Do you think you'll get back together?"

"No, she's already moved on."

I have pikeys just up the road from my house, theyve taken over a massive dogs park, and have the fudging cheek to guard the gate so nobody comes in.

Ironically enough, the park is on "gipsy hill

They are seriously the scum of the earth, wouldnt feel an ounce of sympathy if a bomb was dropped on them

Sick of these Gypsy tv shows on channel 4 making then out to be misunderstood and good people. They're c*nts plain and simple.

Their dogs chased me onto a dual carriageway once when walking home from work. For the past year there has been a pair of brown dirty pants in the hedge outside work which no one will move. Also we have to keep the gates locked between deliveries at work because they drive into the backyard and help themselves.

I don't like them.

Err under the site rules aren't you suppose to attack the people that did it rather than label a whole community?

Not my rules, just saying. I mean can I start a thread called Jews and then label them all the same based on the act of 1? (I used Jews as an example, but if I was to create a hate thread it would probably be about northerners).

Err under the site rules aren't you suppose to attack the people that did it rather than label a whole community?

Not my rules, just saying. I mean can I start a thread called Jews and then label them all the same based on the act of 1? (I used Jews as an example, but if I was to create a hate thread it would probably be about northerners).

Well, I feel fairly safe in saying that IN MY EXPERIENCE every pikey group I've ever come across have acted in exactly the same way, so yes, lebeling them all in the same way is a pretty safe assumption in this case.

Footnote:
It seems having desecrated the football pitches in well to do Cuckfield, they moved a few miles down the road to Lindfield, just outside Haywards Heath, and did the same again, on football pitches used by teams in the same league, so the fixtures really are up the shoot now.
However, the residents of Lindfield, whom could be described as pretty damn wealthy, and include my mother-in-law as it happens, kicked up such a brick storm with the local law/council, said pikeys were moved on almost immediately.

The power of money.

When I was living in Reading a group moved onto a local park, they were moved on within 3 or 4 days but in that time there were over 20 local burglaries according to the police - there had only been 2 in that particular area of reading in the month before that.

We had some move onto a field about 100yds from our house a few months back.

The son came home from work at dinner one morning to find two of the f#ckers in our back garden searching through the shed!!
Wanted to know if we had any scrap they could have for free.

Absolutely hate them. Took 3 weeks for the police to move them on

When I was living in Reading a group moved onto a local park, they were moved on within 3 or 4 days but in that time there were over 20 local burglaries according to the police - there had only been 2 in that particular area of reading in the month before that.

It's a well known fact that people from the settled community use the arrival of travellers in the area to commit crimes they wouldn't normally countenance such as burglary and fly tipping knowing that the finger of suspicion will be pointed elsewhere. They will even go to the lengths of entering the encampment in the dead of night, bricking in the bushes and leaving gas bottles lying around.

I know it's true because I heard some apologist spokeswoman on the radio say it.

We are now allowed to shoot them so long as they are within dragging distance of your property.

Where abouts in reading was that?

There are 2 types of travellers, the new age pikey type with their beat up vans, dogs, kids etc making a mess and seemingly not giving a brick and the old type of traveller.
A couple of years ago a young family camped up on a verge outside a village hall a mile away from me. Old style gypsy caravan and horse. They took their little girl to the toddler group there and were really friendly and down to earth. They stayed a couple of weeks and then moved on. The verge was left as it was found.
Unfortunately for them the pikey lot give all travellers a bad name.

There are 2 types of travellers, the new age pikey type with their beat up vans, dogs, kids etc making a mess and seemingly not giving a brick and the old type of traveller.
A couple of years ago a young family camped up on a verge outside a village hall a mile away from me. Old style gypsy caravan and horse. They took their little girl to the toddler group there and were really friendly and down to earth. They stayed a couple of weeks and then moved on. The verge was left as it was found.
Unfortunately for them the pikey lot give all travellers a bad name.

Very true. Romany travellers (from my understanding) dislike being tarnished by the same brush as these Irish type (again not all Irish but a fair chunck of these modern day ones).

Back