• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Have we signed anyone yet?

479090101-465200.jpg

I really don’t understand why Rabiot continues being discussed.

They are literally direct quotes from Barcelona saying they have contacted PSG and registered a direct interest.

The player and his agent have both said he wants to go to Barcelona.

It’s bloody Barcelona for Pete’s sake!!!

Next target please!

Couldn't be more obvious. Rabiot is simply using Barcelona as a bargaining chip to force a better contract before signing for Spurs.

If you exclude LLorente and GKN given they very rarely play and are likely to be off, then we have 6 players covering 4 positions, which isn't enough.

We don't need a versatile forward though if Llorente goes. He need more of an outright #9, like that Arp kid who was at the Wolves match

Remember Llorente has actually earned us 4 points this season with 2 late cameos when we've needed an additional aerial threat (PSV and Burnley)

We don't need a versatile forward though if Llorente goes. He need more of an outright #9, like that Arp kid who was at the Wolves match

Remember Llorente has actually earned us 4 points this season with 2 late cameos when we've needed an additional aerial threat (PSV and Burnley)

Kane's a versatile forward. And according to Who Scored and Transfer Market so is Jann-Fiete Arp.

We just need someone who can play in place of Kane - however given that Kane will start all big games, its hard to find someone prepared to do that unless they're at the end of their career (eg Llorente) or unproven (eg Arp). We're more likely to find someone like Son who can play as a no 9 or also behind Kane...

We just need someone who can play in place of Kane - however given that Kane will start all big games, its hard to find someone prepared to do that unless they're at the end of their career (eg Llorente) or unproven (eg Arp). We're more likely to find someone like Son who can play as a no 9 or also behind Kane...

A #9 who can do a job in AM is fine.

But the original article was talking about Jarrod Bowen and Jack Grealish - i.e. tricky playmakers - as versatile forwards. My point is more that we solved that problem 12 months ago with the purchase or Moura and return of Lamela. I don't think anyone like that, or even another Son, is going to get enough game time because of the 5 fantastic AMs we already have.

I think Arp or equivalent is an ideal solution

Do we know that Arp is on his way, or could he just be a suporter who likes to se spurs when he have a break? Didn’t he take photo of himself at spursmatch several times before?

Would be sad to see him leave given how amazing he is when fit, however given his injuries we'd really need to carry 1 extra CM in the squad, which is tough. Hopefully we'll get an outrageous price from the Chinese buyer! Oh, and also re=invest the proceeds

I think he's worth keeping till the summer, can help Winks and Skipp develop a little and knows our set up and can still do a job albeit he won't play every game. Unless it's some outrageous fee the value to us keeping him for 6 months is way higher and it doesn't sound like he's kicking up a fuss to move right away.

I think he's worth keeping till the summer, can help Winks and Skipp develop a little and knows our set up and can still do a job albeit he won't play every game. Unless it's some outrageous fee the value to us keeping him for 6 months is way higher and it doesn't sound like he's kicking up a fuss to move right away.

There were reports we'd get £10m and him take £200k pw....definitely outrageously good offer in my view

Back