• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Why is Eriksen so underrated compared to Coutinho? Eriksen scores and assists more than Coutinho almost every season yet Coutinho is always a contender for young player of the year and Eriksen isn't.

Why is Eriksen so underrated compared to Coutinho? Eriksen scores and assists more than Coutinho almost every season yet Coutinho is always a contender for young player of the year and Eriksen isn't.

Coutinho is more explosive where Eriksen tends to float under the radar - especially to your outsider who will only see the odd highlight

Coutinho is more explosive where Eriksen tends to float under the radar - especially to your outsider who will only see the odd highlight
All i ever notice from Coutinho is the amount of long shots from ridiculous angles every game, he scores one in every 4 or 5 games and is classed as a GHod, ridiculous.

Never worth anything like that, its madness.

I doubt it will do Liverpool much good either. £75m for Van Diijk will likely come out of it. Theres £70m(?) due on Keita. And people know they have money, so its not like theyll be getting any bargains any time soon.

Saw them linked with Mahrez, no idea of the validity of that - but play devils advocate - what are Leicester likely to ask knowing they just got £142m agreed with Barca?

Feels like they've already spent most of that though with the DVD signing added to the chap from Leipzig who they've committed to buying next summer. As I said elsewhere, clubs who they now approach are going to ask for stupid fees, as happened with us when we sold Bale and as happened with Van Dijk. Whoever they sign though, this surely has to improve our top 4 chances this season

Feels like they've already spent most of that though with the DVD signing added to the chap from Leipzig who they've committed to buying next summer. As I said elsewhere, clubs who they now approach are going to ask for stupid fees, as happened with us when we sold Bale and as happened with Van Dijk. Whoever they sign though, this surely has to improve our top 4 chances this season

I think they have spent it already

To date their owners haven’t invested any real cash and it’s not their model from what I’ve seen

I think he is a very good player but that’s bonkers money for him

That values Kane at about £500m IMO and Alli at £250M

Van Dyke perhaps, but Keita is a hell of a CM. And only 22-23.

Don't know too much about him, but he looks quite slight to me. How do you think he will cope with the physicality of the PL? And why if he is so good is he going to Liverpool rather than one of the bigger clubs?

Don't know too much about him, but he looks quite slight to me. How do you think he will cope with the physicality of the PL? And why if he is so good is he going to Liverpool rather than one of the bigger clubs?

Keita will love the physical side form what I’ve seen

Reminds me of Kante

A bit of a Kante clone, but with better offensive skills.

Back