• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer window thread?

Sancho looks way ahead from what I’ve seen

Edwards was comfortably the better of the two when they played against each other last month, though that's not to say Sancho isn't very good(and he is certainly ahead physically) but it just feels like Edwards is being unfairly dismissed recently. Just like Edwards, Sancho still has a long way to go so those thinking he could come in and make an instant impact are being a bit unrealistic, he still has a lot to learn.

Edwards was comfortably the better of the two when they played against each other last month, though that's not to say Sancho isn't very good(and he is certainly ahead physically) but it just feels like Edwards is being unfairly dismissed recently. Just like Edwards, Sancho still has a long way to go so those thinking he could come in and make an instant impact are being a bit unrealistic, he still has a lot to learn.

Didn’t see that game so couldn’t possibly comment

Sancho is the younger of the two but for me makes the better decisions form what I’ve seen

City dont need him. Chelsea? Hazard to sunnier climes?
You'll always see players we've been linked with being talked about as interesting richer rivals. Journos know it's part of their long-term plan to keep anyone we might want away from us (especially Cheat$ki) so the stories are written whether there's anything to them or not. Who knows?

I actually cant see City in for Zaha, really not sure they need him or he fits in.

Chelsea, as a Hazard replacement? Maybe. Either way I think they could go for him.
Likewise Arsenal, I could absolutely see them going for him.

And yet apparently he isnt good enough for us ...

Him replacing Sanchez at Arsenal would be as significant a statement as when we replaced Klinsmann with Chris Armstrong.

I think the physicality thing is key. You could throw Sancho into a senior match now, especially in a low risk position like AM/WF, and he'd make an impact. Whereas Edwards is physically still a boy.

I think the physicality thing is key. You could throw Sancho into a senior match now, especially in a low risk position like AM/WF, and he'd make an impact. Whereas Edwards is physically still a boy.

And Edwards mentally doesn’t seem to have got his act together

That is a rather ridiculous assertion, they have Stones, Sterling, Walker and Delph all playing regularly. They also have some of the best young players in the country coming through, including Roberts on loan at Celtic.

Why can you not just admit that you are wrong and that Zaha has developed further this past 18 months or so and is now a very effective player?

Roberts is finished he has ruined his career. He will be at a mid level champ club soon.

Zaha has developed and is effective, buts let's be honest he's not Emirates Marketing Project quality. With their resources they should be looking at much better.
2 weeks ago they were linked with Messi, are going for Zaha because they can't get Messi?
Don't think so.
If Messi is the benchmark against which players are to be judged then every player in the World other than Christiano Ronaldo would be considered not good enough.

Zaha would be a good squad player for City, keeping up that pace out wide to rotate with Sterling and Sane.

Back