• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Does feel like we'll be transitioning more to a 4-3-3 if these transfers comes off. In some ways the change of formation we'll mitigate the loss of Eriksen if he goes. I'd imagine we'd play more like Liverpool/Chelsea/Leicester did rather than a worse version of City like we do now. Quicker transitions, more direct, the return of the press etc. It's been shown time and again that to challenge for the title it's not necessary to play the greatest football, it just needs to be effective, domestically, direct football wins games.

Does feel like we'll be transitioning more to a 4-3-3 if these transfers comes off. In some ways the change of formation we'll mitigate the loss of Eriksen if he goes. I'd imagine we'd play more like Liverpool/Chelsea/Leicester did rather than a worse version of City like we do now. Quicker transitions, more direct, the return of the press etc. It's been shown time and again that to challenge for the title it's not necessary to play the greatest football, it just needs to be effective, domestically, direct football wins games.

4-3-3 suits pretty much everyone in the squad, other than maybe Eriksen and Alli. It works with Foyth and Davies (I.e. non-wing backs) at FB too

It's lazy decorators who painted them shut. Safety inspectors have no control over the windows you have in your own home. It is easy to get windows that open fully, I had a couple fitted earlier in the year.

It's more hotels and public buildings that annoy me. I've taken the restrictors out of mine

It's lazy decorators who painted them shut. Safety inspectors have no control over the windows you have in your own home. It is easy to get windows that open fully, I had a couple fitted earlier in the year.
But can you slam them?!
Hopefully your Windows have an anti slam mechanism.
I seriously need to get out more

Back