• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

SC ITKs are all over Coutinho, Fernandes medical tomorrow, and a fee agreed with Juve for Dybala.

Aurier to PSG and a replacement RB also in.

Palace interested in up to 3 of ours.

I’m not completely convinced that’s all going to happen.

SC ITKs are all over Coutinho, Fernandes medical tomorrow, and a fee agreed with Juve for Dybala.

That's good that they're all over the Dybala fee when it's just been announced by sky Italy. Did they agree that this was correct?! Lol

Also Sessegnon. That's a lot. Maybe 2 of them will.

I'd take nothing over any combination of those that includes Coutinho. I cannot express how disgusted I am with the idea we're even considering him. Liverpool got so lucky with Barca coming for him and that's without taking the fee into consideration.

I am convinced. I'm easily led and if we don't get them all now and Lo Celso and Sessegnon and going to launch the cat over the neighbour's house.

I’m just wondering where Bale is going to fit in once we’ve signed all these other attackers!

Word on da street is that GLC is at deadlock as Betis want most of the cash up front, not usual staggered payments.

I’m just wondering where Bale is going to fit in once we’ve signed all these other attackers!

Imagine Coutinho being unveiled, saying how delighted he is and how he cant wait to get started, just as Ol' Sky Sports Jim announces Bale returning in the background as the journo's all leave Coutinho and rush to the nearest TV

Serge to PSG means a RB is incoming

u23_george_marsh.png

u23_timothy_eyoma.png

No chance all that happens before the window “slams” shut

Back