• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Ross Barkley feels cheap now going by this market. Beginning to think we should look inward EPL now although I think it is a bit late.

Catalunya Radio reporting that Coutinho will join an English club on loan in the next week, for a loan fee of between 25-30m (euros). As of now, the team's unknown.

Catalunya Radio is apparently considered Tier 1 - their late-night chat bit (where this apparently originated from) is held to get inside knowledge from Barca directly.

I have a funny feeling it might be us. Poch managed Coutinho before, so at least he knows his quality. Coutinho knows the league. And if Eriksen ends up going to Barca in a swap deal or something, it could be a canny move for all sides.

Still, could also just turn up at United or Arsenal.

I think he’d be a good alternative to Eriksen but I can’t see a scenario where’d give up 30m just to loan him. However I could see it with an option to buy next season, a hedge against Eriksen Leaving late in the window and some genuine competition for him if he stays without signing a new deal. If he does sign the deal then we haven’t ended up the commitment to Coutinho s full fee and wages

Barca had their pants pulled down with Coutinho! Scores some spectaclur goals and would like him here. But he's never going to live up to that price tag.

Last edited:
I think he’d be a good alternative to Eriksen but I can’t see a scenario where’d give up 30m just to loan him. However I could see it with an option to buy next season, a hedge against Eriksen Leaving late in the window and some genuine competition for him if he stays without signing a new deal. If he does sign the deal then we haven’t ended up the commitment to Coutinho s full fee and wages

Depends if they take the 30 million off a future transfer

Could see him going to PSG perhaps - Barca want Neymar so sell him to PSG for £100m at the same time. Perhaps Bayern might be interested...

Catalunya Radio reporting that Coutinho will join an English club on loan in the next week, for a loan fee of between 25-30m (euros). As of now, the team's unknown.

Catalunya Radio is apparently considered Tier 1 - their late-night chat bit (where this apparently originated from) is held to get inside knowledge from Barca directly.

I have a funny feeling it might be us. Poch managed Coutinho before, so at least he knows his quality. Coutinho knows the league. And if Eriksen ends up going to Barca in a swap deal or something, it could be a canny move for all sides.

Still, could also just turn up at United or Arsenal.
Independent it guardian is saying it could be us going for him. I'd take him just to tinkle off the dippers.

Man u look stronger with their two signings. Arsenal too..

We finished 4th last season but reached the CL final. Injuries didn't help but we were exposed for not having quality in depth (injuries).

Still time for more transfers, however as it is I think we will be challenging for 3rd, still behind Emirates Marketing Project and pool

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We finished 4th last season but reached the CL final. Injuries didn't help but we were exposed for not having quality in depth (injuries).

Still time for more transfers, however as it is I think we will be challenging for 3rd, still behind Emirates Marketing Project and pool

We are not title challengers sadly , agreed we will be looking at a battle for third.

We will be looking over our shoulders no doubt if Scum land Couthinio they’ll be tidy going forward. Defence is still a shambles tho.

United I think will be a who knows. They get of to a good start they could surprise everyone. Also the wheels could fall off very quickly and Ole gone by Xmas.

As for us we are weaker than last season imo. Poor at RB even tho Trippier was crap it’s still a problem area LB not great either. Eriksen situation hanging over us not ideal as he could leave when window closed over here.

If that’s our transfer business done already it could be a long hard season. 4 days to go I’m concerned.

Here’s to Levy pulling something out the bag.

Pool this season will be suffering from no pre season to big players so will be interesting to see what the play like

Pool this season will be suffering from no pre season to big players so will be interesting to see what the play like
Agreed again . I don’t see them performing as well again as last season.

VAR will stop that Clam Salah winning a load of penalty’s. Saw something about them being 15 points lighter if VAR was about last year and they benefited more than any other side from poor reffing decisions

Back