• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Tittle-Tattle

Sessegnon?

His value would have halved but I doubt they would see it that way

Only recently signed a new deal - perhaps it has clauses?

Or, perhaps, having had a taste of the Premiership now he wants to stay and will be willing to force a move where previously he wasnt?

Not saying I would push the boat out on him, but I do think he is a good player and is doing better than people anticipate this season. All that promise is still there, and given our prior interest I wouldnt be surprised if we were still keeping tabs...

The two players I believe would make a difference for us (albeit cost stupid money thus it is a dream)?
Matuidy and Griezmann. The latter only if Eriksen left for Barcas, as I believe Griezmann in a three behind Hazza would be incredible (imagine the fluidity of Son, Dele and Griezmann, who is also an excellent playmaker).
There.
I've said it now.
Throw De Ligt in there too, shift a few in the summer and we will smash the world and win everything in 2020.

The two players I believe would make a difference for us (albeit cost stupid money thus it is a dream)?
Matuidy and Griezmann. The latter only if Eriksen left for Barcas, as I believe Griezmann in a three behind Hazza would be incredible (imagine the fluidity of Son, Dele and Griezmann, who is also an excellent playmaker).
There.
I've said it now.
Throw De Ligt in there too, shift a few in the summer and we will smash the world and win everything in 2020.
I like Messi and Neymar.

Norwich are leading the chase for Tottenham teenager Maxwell Statham.

Championship promotion hopefuls Norwich are keen on the 18-year-old centre half - son of ex-Spurs defender Brian Statham - who was this week promoted to join in training with Mauricio Pochettino’s first team group.

That could be seen as Tottenham considering what to do next as Statham’s current contract expires at the end of the season and Spurs could yet offer him a pro deal.

Tottenham have been struggling for numbers because of injuries but have now welcomed back Harry Kane who is in contention for Saturday with Statham spotted in the training group.

Sunderland, Brentford and Nottingham Forest are also watching developments as they watch the centre half.

Back