• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

Just talking to a Leeds fan and he says Leeds are in talks with us to buy Rodon. £20m.
He (the Leeds fan) really wants the loan to be made permanent. Really, really rates him.
They're also asking about taking Ben Davies on loan, but don't see that one happening.

Just talking to a Leeds fan and he says Leeds are in talks with us to buy Rodon. £20m.
He (the Leeds fan) really wants the loan to be made permanent. Really, really rates him.

fudging hell, we are moving ..

Selling Rodon may (not sure with local/overseas/u21) free up another loan spot as well

Anything more than £10m will be a real bonus.

He's a super championship player, but he'll struggle again i think if they make it up through the playoffs

Dembele didn’t play, if he had we would have won.

Did Dembele play in either of our league losses against Liverpool that season?

It's funny how people claim that we definitely would've won if we'd have done this or that like it would've been easy. Even without the flimflam handball rule at the time, they were a better team although I appreciate that's a bitter pill to swallow.

Did Dembele play in either of our league losses against Liverpool that season?

It's funny how people claim that we definitely would've won if we'd have done this or that like it would've been easy. Even without the flimflam handball rule at the time, they were a better team although I appreciate that's a bitter pill to swallow.
Too soon.

Too soon.

Sorry! It is probably mean of me to deprive us of yet another hypothetical trophy in our already overflowing hypothetical trophy cabinet

I just see things like "If only Moura had started we'd have won it", you can't just propose some alternative reality and then simply assume things would've gone your way. It was against a team that was in it's 2nd CL final in 2 seasons that won a league and they didn't have to get out of 2nd gear. It's not always the case that the better team wins, take Tuchel's Chelsea versus City but then the weaker team needs things to go in their favour in a way that it simply doesn't for Spurs of late.

With Dembele, I'm not sure what his record is like in finals but it's a bold assumption to think he'd be a game changer in a CL final. If the poster said "We would have been more likely to win with a prime and fit Dembele" I'd be inclined to agree but it's not a given as it's an unprovable daydream.

It's ironic given that I'm still talking about it but the game needs to be consigned to history, to the neutral it was an absolute eyesore of a final and it was devastating as a Spurs fan because it was like getting to a heavy weight championship fight and not throwing any punches. The safe space provided by imagining things could have gone a different way doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling like others I guess! fudge that game.

Anyways, did you hear we were possibly signing player X from club Y!?!? Can't say any more details as it may jeopardize the move but keep your eyes peeled, big things coming or possibly not coming, depending on what happens.

Sorry! It is probably mean of me to deprive us of yet another hypothetical trophy in our already overflowing hypothetical trophy cabinet

I just see things like "If only Moura had started we'd have won it", you can't just propose some alternative reality and then simply assume things would've gone your way. It was against a team that was in it's 2nd CL final in 2 seasons that won a league and they didn't have to get out of 2nd gear. It's not always the case that the better team wins, take Tuchel's Chelsea versus City but then the weaker team needs things to go in their favour in a way that it simply doesn't for Spurs of late.

With Dembele, I'm not sure what his record is like in finals but it's a bold assumption to think he'd be a game changer in a CL final. If the poster said "We would have been more likely to win with a prime and fit Dembele" I'd be inclined to agree but it's not a given as it's an unprovable daydream.

It's ironic given that I'm still talking about it but the game needs to be consigned to history, to the neutral it was an absolute eyesore of a final and it was devastating as a Spurs fan because it was like getting to a heavy weight championship fight and not throwing any punches. The safe space provided by imagining things could have gone a different way doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling like others I guess! fudge that game.

Anyways, did you hear we were possibly signing player X from club Y!?!? Can't say any more details as it may jeopardize the move but keep your eyes peeled, big things coming or possibly not coming, depending on what happens.

I try to manage my grandson expectations about the rest of the season as he assumes with everyone fit we'll storm up the table, life ain't like that.

Back