• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Thread

I hope we can get a CB in as soon as the window opens now...
Dont know how true this is...

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍! | Central defender Radu Drăgușin is now close to a Tottenham Hotspur transfer, ahead of January.
🔑
Spurs are willing to pay significantly more than Atalanta and Barcelona to ensure they sign the Genoa centre-back.
🗞️
[@Gazzetta_IT]

Would be a good start if it is.

I read Harry Souttar is out of favour at Leicester. Would he be worth a bid?

Dont know how true this is...

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍! | Central defender Radu Drăgușin is now close to a Tottenham Hotspur transfer, ahead of January.
🔑
Spurs are willing to pay significantly more than Atalanta and Barcelona to ensure they sign the Genoa centre-back.
🗞️
[@Gazzetta_IT]

Would be a good start if it is.

I read Harry Souttar is out of favour at Leicester. Would he be worth a bid?

Souttar would be too slow for Angeball I reckon. More in the Dier mould than Van de Ven

No idea which site he's from but Dragon 1 posted this.. (pinch of salt etc etc)...

D1:

Romanian center half at Genoa most likely deal right now

as I have said center half will be first signing and do not rule two center half’s coming if we can move players out , we do like the boy at nice as well but harder deal to do

He’s their captain and has played 18 games for them all season, including the full 90 a couple of days ago. Don’t think there’s been a falling out…. However I’m not sure I see this happening, would be too expensive surely
Rumour is he's refused a new deal

Their ridiculous spending model means he might have to be sacrificed to bring in FFP funds he would be 100 percent profit

I think he missed a summer deadline day move and was told he can go in Jan. We seem to be all over a number of CMs in the media so can definitely see one coming in

Did they make him captain to try and get him to stay and sign a new contract?

Back