• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer thread

Just saw an alert that Chelsea have agreed a deal for Timo Werner..... that's them getting themselves sorted up front with a real top class player.
Amazing really. The whole football world is losing £millions each day and yet they find £50m at the back of the sofa to get another top player. Ffs!

Just saw an alert that Chelsea have agreed a deal for Timo Werner..... that's them getting themselves sorted up front with a real top class player.

So the hundreds of "Done Deal For Liverpool" articles over the last few weeks were wrong? I am gobsmacked. How could the media do something like that. It's like they don't even care if what they publish is true or not.

Guess we will see
I think there is a player there but his finishing for me isn’t as good as it should for the chances he gets
Saying that he has 31 goals this season so far
I'd guess its the team, would be interesting to know how his chance conversion rates against his peers. I've not seen him a lot, but he doesn't come across as a top top player. Maybe I just saw him on a bad day.

I'd guess its the team, would be interesting to know how his chance conversion rates against his peers. I've not seen him a lot, but he doesn't come across as a top top player. Maybe I just saw him on a bad day.

I’ve seen him play quite a bit and he is good but reminds me of Danny Ings with pace
I think he snatches at a lot of shots

Im not saying we should sign him but i think Calvert-Lewin is going to have a great season next year. If Everton buy a striker and we actually had money i would go for him.

Amazing really. The whole football world is losing £millions each day and yet they find £50m at the back of the sofa to get another top player. Ffs!
They really are the roosterroach of the PL. There have been so many times their demise looks assured and somehow they keep coming back. They’ve probably lucked out by not taking on a ground expansion now too...

So does this mean Abraham will be moving on? Think he was doing something terrible like asking for parity with hudson-Odoi to extend, so maybe they’ve decided to move him on?

So does this mean Abraham will be moving on? Think he was doing something terrible like asking for parity with hudson-Odoi to extend, so maybe they’ve decided to move him on?
He will stay as he is an out and out striker and they want the home grown players

Back