• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

Last summer I wanted us to try to prise him away from Emirates Marketing Project. For me he'd be better than Janssen.
City have stated that they would not sell him to a rival. Also there are stories that City are inserting a buy-back clause into the contract. I'm not 100% convinced on him yet anyway.

Gamiero? About 4 or 5 years too late tbh.

He is a player who has relied heavily on his pace and now he is 30 years old I think its a big ask to expect him to maintain that burst of speed for much longer.

Really cannot see this being a Poch/Levy signing. Then again I thought the same before Sissoko signed. :confused:

Has the talk of Demarai Gray cooled down? IIRC, he had a 12m pound release clause or something, and he seemed unhappy with the limited amount of time he was getting at Leicester.

He wouldn't be the worst option in the world, if we could get him for 12m. Young, supremely fast, reasonably tall (close to six feet, iirc), homegrown, acclimatized to the Prem. Wouldn't be a signing to get you out of your seat, but a good one with a lot of potential upside, perhaps.
Is our bench more comfortable than Leicester's?

Is our bench more comfortable than Leicester's?

Have you seen our bench? I imagine I'd feel like Captain Picard sitting in one of those massive blue seats. Levy skimps on many things, but he didn't skimp on making our bench look like the bridge of the goddamn Enterprise. :p

Back