• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

I read SC during the transfer window purely coz they keep the player threads updated like a web scraping software but fek me they act like a cult with their deity being some charlatans. Not a single one had anything on Davinson before the press broke it. None knew about Gazzaniga or Foyth.

Anyway rant over.

I read SC during the transfer window purely coz they keep the player threads updated like a web scraping software but fek me they act like a cult with their deity being some charlatans. Not a single one had anything on Davinson before the press broke it. None knew about Gazzaniga or Foyth.

Anyway rant over.

No brick.

Who: JJetset
When: 20th August
Where: SC

In the respective player threads

Barkley: Still likely

Aurier: ongoing

Sessegnon: looking good

So we're not getting aurier, that's a relief! Not a Biggie that we're losing out on barkley, but sad to hear we're not getting sessegnon. :(

On from the Mirror live ticker at 00:20 this morning

Tottenham to raid Crewe for youngster
Tottenham have told Crewe to name their price for the latest sensation off the Crewe conveyer belt, George Nunn,15. The 6ft 1in striker, who has broken into the club’s under 18 development side, caught the eye of Spurs coaches in a game between the two clubs with a hat-trick.

Spurs returned from the match at the League Two side’s training ground with rave reports about the newest addition to the ranks of top players who have come through Crewe’s renowned youth system.

Now Tottenham are ready to enter talks with Crewe over Nunn who is tipped to follow in the footsteps of former Alexandra graduates like Rob Jones, Danny Murphy, Dean Ashton and Seth Johnson who have gone on to gain international honours.

It will need a hefty compensation packet to snap up Nunn who is also bound to attract the interest of other Premier League clubs.

Since the Academy was formed 75 players have progressed into the Crewe first team.

A current first team regular, 20-year-old George Cooper could move before the current transfer window closes with Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan amongst the clubs watching the skilful left footed forward.

And at 05:33

Tottenham want Kieran Tierney to replace Danny Rose
SPURS are preparing for life after Danny Rose – by spying on CELTIC’S Kieran Tierney.

The young left-back has been a revelation since breaking into Brendan Rodgers’ side as a teenager and the north Londoners sent one of their top scouts to see what all the fuss was about.

The move sends a message that Daniel Levy is willing to do without Rose following his public outburst on the club’s transfer policy.

Rose was quickly slapped back into line by manager Mauricio Pochettino.

But the surest sign that the club will listen to late offers for the England international comes as they dispatched one of their main men to view 20-year-old Tierney against Astana in midweek.

Celtic romped to a five-goal victory and Tierney could leave Rodgers with a major headache should the former Liverpool chief be confronted with a late bid.

Who: The Goat
When: 20th August
Where: SC

The Goat has been told that its close..........he was 30, then 3 but 28 million buys him for me.

Also that Barkley is still on.

---

Presumably about Sessegnon. Number 30 last season, number 3 this season. Probably gonad*s.

And at 05:33

Tottenham want Kieran Tierney to replace Danny Rose
SPURS are preparing for life after Danny Rose – by spying on CELTIC’S Kieran Tierney.

The young left-back has been a revelation since breaking into Brendan Rodgers’ side as a teenager and the north Londoners sent one of their top scouts to see what all the fuss was about.

The move sends a message that Daniel Levy is willing to do without Rose following his public outburst on the club’s transfer policy.

Rose was quickly slapped back into line by manager Mauricio Pochettino.

But the surest sign that the club will listen to late offers for the England international comes as they dispatched one of their main men to view 20-year-old Tierney against Astana in midweek.

Celtic romped to a five-goal victory and Tierney could leave Rodgers with a major headache should the former Liverpool chief be confronted with a late bid.

That's a transfer that make sense as sessegnon for me looks more like a winger/attacker than a left back at the moment

Ive never seen him play, just understand he is highly rated.

Sessegnon reminds me a lot of Bale, so I see what you are saying. That said, with us using wingbacks more I can still see him playing there for us and being pretty well perfect for it.

Sessegnon is the one I would REALLY like us to sign out of all the targets we have been linked with.

If we go with the Roberts 3-signings this week ITK. I would hope is he the Championship player. Probably Foyth and maybe Diop is the midfielder are the other two?

Sessegnon is the one I would REALLY like us to sign out of all the targets we have been linked with.

If we go with the Roberts 3-signings this week ITK. I would hope is he the Championship player. Probably Foyth and maybe Diop is the midfielder are the other two?

Surely Barkley will be one of them...? Even with his injury I cant see him not joining

Back