• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer speculation

For Leicester it makes sense. For them him performing and improving to the point of City wanting him back for that is a big enough win to be worth it.

For us it wouldn't make sense imo.

If that gets you around FFP the regulation is pretty pointless.

To me it seems more like an attempt to get around the release clause only being available to the player himself (citation needed) as we've seen before in other deals. At the same time I'm guessing it gives them some leeway in terms of accounting to stay within FFP, but I doubt that they can just totally bypass FFP in this manner.
It's not just an attempt at getting round the release clause. It also enables PSG to 'buy' a player for a transfer fee of zero. Theoretically they could sell him in a few years time and bank the fee received (although I'm not sure that anyone could actually buy him considering the ridiculous £650k a week after tax salary!)

Lucas Ajuria‏@ajurialucas93
2) Inminente venta de Giovanni Simeone a Inglaterra: ingresará dinero por mecanismo de solidaridad. Tottenham se lo disputa con Fiorentina.

Translated from Spanish by Bing

(2) imminent sale of Giovanni Simeone to England: enter money by solidarity mechanism. Tottenham is disputed with Fiorentina.

I was gonna post this earlier on but its based on what JJetset was saying and we all know he talks garbage.

Son of Diego & his fairly fit wife, dodgy hair, not exactly prolific Argentinian forward player.

Lucas Ajuria‏@ajurialucas93
2) Inminente venta de Giovanni Simeone a Inglaterra: ingresará dinero por mecanismo de solidaridad. Tottenham se lo disputa con Fiorentina.

Translated from Spanish by Bing

(2) imminent sale of Giovanni Simeone to England: enter money by solidarity mechanism. Tottenham is disputed with Fiorentina.

I was gonna post this earlier on but its based on what JJetset was saying and we all know he talks garbage.

Son of Diego & his fairly fit wife, dodgy hair, not exactly prolific Argentinian forward player.

Apparently he's a limited-ability work horse CF

I take it in your opinion Pochettino just got this one horribly wrong? Spend £30m on a 27 year old he's seen for years in the league he's been managing in. Yet he has no real clue what his best position is? And over a year of working with him he doesn't show any signs of figuring out what his best position is?

You point to one or two games at the Euros, playing in a role that's not to that similar to our cm roles. But you ignore years of him playing actual PL football for Saudi Sportswashing Machine? Just to mention it, when we signed him Greg said explicitly that he's not a CM.
I don't believe that I ever mentioned that Poch got it horribly wrong. I just stated that he plays better as a slightly more advance CM. The manager may very well be aware of this, but due to the fact that we have other players for the CM positions, he doesn't play him there. I don't see where the controversy in my statement is.

Apparently City think they can still provide a pathway for him to the first team. He has more chance of climbing Mt.Everest.

Just sign for us and him and Edwards can start tearing it up in a couple of seasons.

Surprised us or city didn't tie his into the Walker deal. Either says we aren't that interested or City genuinely want to sort things out with him, otherwise it would have been an easy trade.

Back