• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

Cut price deal for Dier, did he not cost us very little (£15m ish), so even £20m which is not beyond the realms is actually a profit.
Of course that is a bit to sensible and not nearly gloomy enough for the sun, especially when it's spurs.

Players value depreciate over time on books like any asset

- Only the media and supporters think if you buy a player for £10M and sell in 7 years for £5M = you lost money (on paper that could actually be a profit)

https://sportslens.com/joachim-andersen-has-decided-to-join-tottenham/358907/

Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with a move for 24-year-old Danish international Joachim Andersen in recent weeks.

According to Jack Pitt Brooke from the Athletic, the defender has now chosen Spurs as the club he wants to join this summer.

Andersen has been outstanding for Fulham during his loan spell in the Premier League, and his parent club Lyon are willing to cash in on him.

It was previously reported that the defender would cost around £25 million, and it is unclear whether Spurs are willing to pay that much.

Andersen has proven his quality with a struggling Fulham side this season, and there is no doubt that he would be a quality long term addition to Tottenham’ defence.

https://sportslens.com/joachim-andersen-has-decided-to-join-tottenham/358907/

Tottenham Hotspur have been linked with a move for 24-year-old Danish international Joachim Andersen in recent weeks.

According to Jack Pitt Brooke from the Athletic, the defender has now chosen Spurs as the club he wants to join this summer.

Andersen has been outstanding for Fulham during his loan spell in the Premier League, and his parent club Lyon are willing to cash in on him.

It was previously reported that the defender would cost around £25 million, and it is unclear whether Spurs are willing to pay that much.

Andersen has proven his quality with a struggling Fulham side this season, and there is no doubt that he would be a quality long term addition to Tottenham’ defence.

This will drag on for several months now while levy tries to scrape £0.4m of the transfer fee.

Someone I know told me today that they know someone who knows Moura, and that he’s off to Roma with Lamela.

Extremely third hand ‘information’ but there you go. You can shoot the messenger if you wish.

Someone I know told me today that they know someone who knows Moura, and that he’s off to Roma with Lamela.

Extremely third hand ‘information’ but there you go. You can shoot the messenger if you wish.

For the right money? could see it

Still have others I'd rather get rid of first, but if someone has cash, we may need to take it.

Sky are suggesting that the fee Leicester are paying for Soumare is one that 'could reach' £18m. That is such an incredibly good deal and it frustrates me that we're not set up to take advantage here and bring in a long term player for a key position in the team.
That's incredible business. Amazed only Leicester are after him

Speed of the move

they did the ground work quickly

And they know they will get money in for Tielemans so there in a great place
They did the same with Maddison while we fcuked around making silly low offers for Grealish. They'd gone from registering their interest to signing him in 2 weeks. If you know who you want and they are available for a fair price then there something to be said for doing the deal early, before others (like us) get their act together and give your manager a whole pre-season with the player.

Back