• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer rumours - summer 2021 edition

No do not agree with that, he is 5 ft 10 inches according to wiki and that is big enough.

Heights on the internet are always wrong. You only have to look at him next to his teammates to see his much shorter. More importantly though is that he's very slight (like KWP). Players like Rose and Walker were very muscular. Aarons needs to put on about 3 stone and spend a year doing intense weight training to have any hope of making it.

Heights on the internet are always wrong. You only have to look at him next to his teammates to see his much shorter. More importantly though is that he's very slight (like KWP). Players like Rose and Walker were very muscular. Aarons needs to put on about 3 stone and spend a year doing intense weight training to have any hope of making it.
Sorry fella but your just winging it now
He is taller than me when I met him (all briefly) and I’m 5’9
And he is fit and fast
Teams target players I agree. We know that TaA isn’t very good defensively bit his attacking side means he is less exposed
Aarons actually has a good balance to both sides of his game

He is not small at all. I have met the guy and i am 5.9 and he is taller then me.

And he is fit and fast
Teams target players I agree. We know that TaA isn’t very good defensively bit his attacking side means he is less exposed

Agree.

KWP's biggest flaw is he was poor in the air, opponents targeted him by passing wide in the air, he would hesitate, not challenge or simply be beaten in the air. That isn't specifically a height issue as Lucas often shows.

But I agree with you that Aarons isn't there yet, not sure simply strength changes that.

And he is fit and fast

Don't go challenging Gutter Boy with facts.

by all accounts money is going to be scarce and fees low because of covid.
so, if kane leaves £200k per week, bale £200k per week, serge £75k per week? lamela similar?
lose sissoko on £100k and that gives us a seriously hefty wage to play with.

so, if kane leaves £200k per week, bale £200k per week, serge £75k per week? lamela similar?
If Sissoko is truly on 100k a week Levy needs to be investigated for fraud or tax evasion because something very wrong is going on there.

Wages aren't really a long term issue for us, with Stadium running our wages are well below the expected 55% range

- Rose, Vinicius, Sissoko, CCV, Foyth, Bale all highly likely out
- Dier, Sanchez, Aurier (looks like he's gone), Doherty, Lamela, Davies, Dele all could go

You could keep Kane and still have a ton of wage cash

Wages aren't really a long term issue for us, with Stadium running our wages are well below the expected 55% range

- Rose, Vinicius, Sissoko, CCV, Foyth, Bale all highly likely out
- Dier, Sanchez, Aurier (looks like he's gone), Doherty, Lamela, Davies, Dele all could go

You could keep Kane and still have a ton of wage cash

But if we are shopping in the year left on a contract aisle having room in the wage structure will hopefully give us some leverage.

I seen
Going to watch nice v monaco tonight purely to see how Badiashile gets on.

I really hope our scouts are doing similar. I think a lot of the issues can be down to the lack of pace in our defence. Half the time Dier and Sanchez and toby are so far behind the play you can see a mistake coming because their rushing to get back into position.
.also defending set pieces very poor.
A new gk? Pace CB is problem I agree

Back