• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

This may seem knee jerky but I want a LB back up for BAE.

In addition - two strikers

A CB

A keeper

Naughton returning with Rose going the other direction maybe?
Vertoghen can play left too. That should be enough with Bale still here too.

Wow, I didn't know that. Can't find anything online about it either? Where did that figure come from? I just assumed as he was signed so cheaply he would have gotten a big signing on fee, but didn't realise he was on that match money per week. WTF was Levy thinking?!

"My manager really wants this lad, I should back his judgement" would be my guess.

?ú60k was what my Everton ST holding mate said, his sister works for the club so while I dont take it as gospel I do listen to him.

It was fairly widely reported at the time as well iirc

its amazing how far the Europa League/UEFA Cup has fallen.

If he leaves, I wouldn't mind us going for Criscito or Cissokho.

Although it might mean getting in Vertonghen means he'll be left back (if Ekotto does leave) meaning a Caulker/Kaboul centre half partnership.

Figeuroa would be top of my list, affordable and an ideal replacement. Can also double as CB and is bloody good in the air.

We DEFINITELY need back up or improvement on Ekotto. Rose isn't good enough and should be loaned out or sold. Naughton back and sell Corluka. We're sorted defensively then.

A young goalkeeper, Hoilett, Sign Ade, get Dempsey as a cover for VDV so we don't have to lose shape and another hot striker for Ade cover and we're looking good!!!

Team 1

----------------Friedel---------
Walker--Dawson--Verthongen--Ekotto
Lennon----Modric--Parker--Bale
-------------VDV-------------
----------Adebayor----------

Team 2
---------------YOUNG GK---------
Naughton--Kaboul--Caulker--YOUNG LB
Hoilett----Thudd--Sandro--Townsend
-------------Dempsey-------------
----------Leandro----------

Surely that is an awesome set up. And won't cost too much if we get rid of loads of our squad players. Gallas, Livermore as additionals.

Anyone know what that Uvino's like? He talks up Spurs a lot on Twitter

We DEFINITELY need back up or improvement on Ekotto. Rose isn't good enough and should be loaned out or sold. Naughton back and sell Corluka. We're sorted defensively then.

A young goalkeeper, Hoilett, Sign Ade, get Dempsey as a cover for VDV so we don't have to lose shape and another hot striker for Ade cover and we're looking good!!!

Team 1

----------------Friedel---------
Walker--Dawson--Verthongen--Ekotto
Lennon----Modric--Parker--Bale
-------------VDV-------------
----------Adebayor----------

Team 2
---------------YOUNG GK---------
Naughton--Kaboul--Caulker--YOUNG LB
Hoilett----Thudd--Sandro--Townsend
-------------Dempsey-------------
----------Leandro----------

Surely that is an awesome set up. And won't cost too much if we get rid of loads of our squad players. Gallas, Livermore as additionals.

Anyone know what that Uvino's like? He talks up Spurs a lot on Twitter

media

Bruno and Sandro in the middle of training.

Still must be in his trial period, probably trying to hitch his skirt a little bit.

Will we get a Levy statement on the OS on Monday do you think?

If we are 4th will he hang on until after the CL final for it?

Or will there not be one.

I want a firm statement saying we are not selling our best players but I'm not expecting it.

With getting third rather than fourth it would mean we are guaranteed entry into CL which means we can go out and spend a bit.

If we get fourth its not guaranteed either way which could hinder our transfer potential

This may seem knee jerky but I want a LB back up for BAE.

In addition - two strikers

A CB

A keeper

I'm:

2 x #9s (Ade and a more goalscoring back-up/competition)

A wide right forward who can play RW or as a 3rd choice #9

A quick, cultured, left-sided CB (Vertonghen seems to fit the bill nicely)

A GK (less of a priority this window, but needs addressing)

With getting third rather than fourth it would mean we are guaranteed entry into CL which means we can go out and spend a bit.

If we get fourth its not guaranteed either way which could hinder our transfer potential

I know what you're saying,but Arsenal arent guaranteed CL football and they have already got Podolski. I know they have more pulling power, but Chelsea may not be in it either next season, yet they have signed Marin.

I'm hoping we've done some behind-the-scenes prelim talks and if things go our way this Sunday or next Saturday, we might see an early signing. (Not holding my breath though....)

Back