• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I think that's rather harsh. Zaza has shown more ability in his relatively short career than Pelle did at his age.

Maybe Zaza should move to the Dutch league also and **** on a few teams in there.

It wouldn't be that much of a gamble. A young player for a relatively low fee (and wage). It says the fee would be 15m euros, which is £11m.

Far less of a risk than paying 2-3 times the amount for an overpriced EPL-based player like Benteke or Berahino

For a start the two players you mention would be more like 2 times the amount and not 3 times. In fact Berahino would probably be closer to 1.5 times the amount. I can't help but think here that you rate this guy higher than Benteke and Berahino simply because he plays in a foreign league. You say "far less risk" but in actual fact signing Zaza would be a bigger risk as he might completely fail in England.

For a start the two players you mention would be more like 2 times the amount and not 3 times. In fact Berahino would probably be closer to 1.5 times the amount. I can't help but think here that you rate this guy higher than Benteke and Berahino simply because he plays in a foreign league. You say "far less risk" but in actual fact signing Zaza would be a bigger risk as he might completely fail in England.

So could any proven PL player,. ALL transfers are gambles doesn't matter if it ronaldo from Madrid or Ronald from Macclesfield. Never heard of this guy and not fussed on benteke or berahino as I don't think they would fit that well so not defending or criticising any of them.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I was at the Norway v.s Italy game last year and Zaza was brilliant in that game. The Norwegian national team is **** though, but it looked like he had pace, decent technique and dribbling skills, and seemed like a hard worker. He scored a goal and also had an attempted chip going of the bar after a brilliant take.
Before the game i had'nt even heard of him. I was there so i could watch the icon Buffon live before he retires. But it was Zaza that caught the eye that evening.

Daily Mail understand Tottenham have begun talks with Dnirpo to sign Ukraine winger Yevhen Konoplyanka

Lennon out for £7,000,000 and Konplaynka in for round about the same price might be shrewd business. Admittedly, I haven't seen much but he did impress me last year in the EL.

I would love Konoplyanka, could play any of the three behind the striker and can go past players with ease. Would definitely help unlock those packed defences.

Lennon out for £7,000,000 and Konplaynka in for round about the same price might be shrewd business. Admittedly, I haven't seen much but he did impress me last year in the EL.

Konoplanynka would be free - he's out of contract and we can sign him on a pre-contract.

Or if we want to negotiate an early release, we do that after he's signed, and then pay a negligible £1-2m, like we did with Holtby.

I'd prefer Ayew though (who similarly can sign on a pre-contract).

Konoplanynka would be free - he's out of contract and we can sign him on a pre-contract.

Or if we want to negotiate an early release, we do that after he's signed, and then pay a negligible £1-2m, like we did with Holtby.

I'd prefer Ayew though (who similarly can sign on a pre-contract).

Konoplyanka is out of the contract in the summer but Dnirpo reportedly want to sell this month for around £7M.

Konoplyanka is out of the contract in the summer but Dnirpo reportedly want to sell this month for around £7M.

It's out of their hands though. With 6 months left, he can sign a pre-contract with any team outside of Ukraine.

£7m is an obscene price. They'd be lucky to get 1/4 of that

Back