• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

That was the 1,000 post in this thread & you wasted it with thhaaaat? Don't you know that if you name a player, in the 1,000th post, the badgers, with their woodland magic, make that player sign for us?!

We could have had Messi, we could have seen the return of Bale but nope..wasted. :(

Well he would replace Lennon realistically.

For that kind of money you could get Depay and have £5m in the bank. He is the best payer we could sign for the problem right side (assuming we don't just want raw pace) and he is get table if we showed the intent

For that kind of money you could get Depay and have £5m in the bank. He is the best payer we could sign for the problem right side (assuming we don't just want raw pace) and he is get table if we showed the intent

Depay costing £18m? :ross:

for us? yes.

league shouldnt matter

Gotta disagree with that, espeially re the Dutch league, for every player from that league who has been succesful here there are many more that haven't e.g. Alfonso Alves and Kezmen were both outrageous in the Dutch League, and the Dutch league was arguably stronger at that point in time.

Depay has played central and right when I've seen him play this season

He wouldnt be cheap but k think upto £20m would be realistic

That was the 1,000 post in this thread & you wasted it with thhaaaat? Don't you know that if you name a player, in the 1,000th post, the badgers, with their woodland magic, make that player sign for us?!

We could have had Messi, we could have seen the return of Bale but nope..wasted. :(

:lol: I've only just noticed this post.

At least I didn't suggest 'make a joke about' a new contract for Ade or something. The negative connotations far outweigh the positives!

I'll remember for the summer don't worry. ;)

Last edited:
The chaps at Bletchly picking up chatter from D.E.W Line listening posts saying Jermain Defoe traded to Soondurlin'.

Big Yank striker Jozy Altidore moves in exchange to Toronto FC, plus a whack of cash. No one saying how much.

So we've been letting him train and keep fit, then he signs just in time to play us Saturday?

Hopefully Defoe' been gorging himself on custard so he'll be too out of shape to cause our back line any trouble...

@IAmJermainDefoe: Wow. Just got a surprise delivery from #ambrosia custard. Check out my personalised tin !
BvnKoFpIcAEUVUj.jpg

Back