• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

and we're back to being a small time club getting outbid by ******* spuds!!!!!

So now we lose out on targets to Tottenham. Great.

Disappointing to lose out on a top young prospect to the Spuds. I wish we were as ambitious and ruthless in the market.

Mwahahaha! And then the belittling of these players commence.

By getting them in now they'll count as home grown later. For the PL the rule is 3 years with a professional English or Welsh club by the age of 21.

Official site has gone down again, says the technical team are on it although I wouldn't hold ya breath........

monkey_computer111.jpg

i would assume, with Southamptons new found wealth, it would be a hard job prizing him away

Good point! But I think the move could work for him and Spurs. But not even ITK about the kid yet!

Don't worry, we need a big article linking us to a move for him and then,..all of a sudden...the ITKs will be all over it like Lemmings and a cliff.

i would assume, with Southamptons new found wealth, it would be a hard job prizing him away

Not even just that. He's also very young and getting first team premiership football in a team that will do a lot of defensive work. I can't see him moving, where he is now is the best bet for his career for the moment.

Apparently Pep doesn't want Gomez and he's being touted to Fiorentina for €15m. What's more I think he's on £95k a week, just within our means. Levy?

Back