• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Discussion Thread

Disappointed. Luongo should be getting Championship loans.

I think that getting plenty of competitive games is the priority at this stage of his development rather than worrying about the league it is in

Futbol_Mercado‏@Futbol_Mercado 59 m
El Tottenham ofrece 20 millones de euros por el delantero español del Valencia, Roberto Soldado.

Translation: Tottenham offered € 20 million for Valencia's Spanish striker Roberto Soldado.

Not a Levy signing as he is 28 yrs old but he has a good striker rate, 81 goals in 141 appearances for Valencia in the last three seasons.

The Mirror reporting that we are one of 2 clubs interested in Negredo, City being the other.....think we know where this will end up:lol:

Tottenham join the race for Emirates Marketing Project target Alvaro Negredo after showing interest 4 Jul 2013 11:34

The Blues thought they had clear run at Spanish striker Negredo, but it now appears Spurs are weighing up move for the 27-year-old
Premier League bound: Negredo is a target for TWO clubs Premier League bound: Negredo is a target for TWO clubs
Getty Images

Emirates Marketing Project's pursuit of Alvaro Negredo is danger of being hijacked by Tottenham Hotspur.

Reports had it that City were to have a clear run at the Spanish hitman, with Atletico Madrid dropping out of the chase, but Spurs are showing strong interest.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfer-news--2024419

:lol:

We're going to hijack a deal that Moneybags FC are trying to complete? Do these people even think before they write articles?

The rumours around Deulofeu to us or Everton are continuing in the press.

Any of you think there could be something to this? I can't really see it myself, why not just give Townsend the playing time? Would we really bring a player no a pure loan unless we have an option to buy?

Is he really super talented or another youngster hyped because he's at Barca?

I want answers! ;)

he looked pretty good at the U20s world cup I must admit. Tricky winger. If it's a loan I don't mind, adds some more depth.

he wont if he isnt given the opportunity at the right time

He just isn't good enough. He won't make it at a club any higher than mid Championship. He has looked very good at his youth level but there is a reason why Barcelona got rid of him (Falque too), not good enough, I'd be very surprised if Deulofeu doesn't make it at Barcelona.

He just isn't good enough. He won't make it at a club any higher than mid Championship. He has looked very good at his youth level but there is a reason why Barcelona got rid of him (Falque too), not good enough, I'd be very surprised if Deulofeu doesn't make it at Barcelona.

what makes him not good enough to at least play PL football?

I wouldnt simply write him off just yet just because Barcelona got rid of him.

what makes him not good enough to at least play PL football?

I wouldnt simply write him off just yet just because Barcelona got rid of him.

Just don't think he will. I've seen talent at this level before and they're not even playing football league football any more. He's 21 and hasn't even made any sort of appearance for the first team, sure he could be a late bloomer but it isn't looking good for him.

he looked pretty good at the U20s world cup I must admit. Tricky winger. If it's a loan I don't mind, adds some more depth.

I haven't watched more than 4-5 various half games of that tournament, but I think Andros Townsend would have looked pretty damn awesome in that.

There was a lot of talk last season that Real were sniffinf around Ceballos.

Back