• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Would you make a guy you're unlikely to play even vice captain? He's at best at the periphery of the squad, making him any sort of captain would just confuse things.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That's what I'm saying, if he was part of the plans he would at the last have been made vice captain...

So why give him an 8 year contract then?

You are basically saying there is no benefit ffp wise but it does still help them as they pay off the transfer fee over the 8 years?

But why would Brighton agree to that?
The only benefit would be having a long term fixed and known salary for 8 years. No negotiating a new contract, which often leads to increased salary.

I would take him, I will get panned for that, but I think in the right situations and teams he gets goals and lots of them. Bring on the ridicule
Stop! Hammer time mate, there's obviously a player there otherwise some top clubs wouldn't of signed him. Regardless of who here doesn't or does want him, he just doesn't strike me as an Ange ball striker....

Stop! Hammer time mate, there's obviously a player there otherwise some top clubs wouldn't of signed him. Regardless of who here doesn't or does want him, he just doesn't strike me as an Ange ball striker....

Hahaha yeh, I get that but for that reason I think he suits. He runs channels hard, loves playing on the shoulder of the defender and is strong as an ox and bullies boxes. Downsides are his last couple of stints in England, but that said, Man U and Chelsea in filthy situations then

I would take him, I will get panned for that, but I think in the right situations and teams he gets goals and lots of them. Bring on the ridicule
I agree with you. He's not pretty, but he is effective. Part of getting the wall wide and in is that the CF has to be a nuisance - if he doesn't score he creates space or a mistake for a Kulu, Maddison, Skipp.
Lukaku is a handful

A really good end to the window would see us bringing in 3 (Orban, Eze, Schuurs ideally) and letting go around 9 more (Lloris, Spence, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, White, Parrott).

Back