• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Roger Ibanez

like the looks of him..
I see we are linked to him, but I not shoure if its bull. He would suit an atacking team, strong at getting the ball, fast, can move the ball and find the key pass to the front

hope we go for him

Roger Ibanez

like the looks of him..
I see we are linked to him, but I not shoure if its bull. He would suit an atacking team, strong at getting the ball, fast, can move the ball and find the key pass to the front

hope we go for him
We have been linked with him for a while
He is a decent player
Be interesting to see him in a more attacking side

Earlier I wanted to set out the Spurs squad in rough positions and have a think about where we need to upgrade etc
I KNOW WE ALL WANT 3 SHINY CENTRE BACKS AND A NEW LEFT BACK AND NEW ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS
I was just thinking and setting it out in Excel, don't shoot the messenger.
Yes I know Ndombele is lazy. I know!!

Depends on how many CBs we're after really. If we're after two then having Laporte and Romero as first choice CBs with this chap as back-up might make sense

Yeah but I don't think we have enough cash to have a 19m back up player, if we get new GK, CB, ACM and still have cash after that then sure but we need to sort those 3 positions out first.

Earlier I wanted to set out the Spurs squad in rough positions and have a think about where we need to upgrade etc
I KNOW WE ALL WANT 3 SHINY CENTRE BACKS AND A NEW LEFT BACK AND NEW ATTACKING MIDFIELDERS
I was just thinking and setting it out in Excel, don't shoot the messenger.
Yes I know Ndombele is lazy. I know!!

3rd gk will be hg, hopefully new gk. Might need another? Will udogie be counted as foreign as u21?

Club trained doesn't matter as we are not in europe and davies will count as hg.

Rather we spent good money on somewhere at a higher level, Laporte for one if he's available and willing to come. I don't think we should be spending 19m on unproven defenders.
I don't disagree but I think falling to 8th and having new entrants in the top 6 with new owners willing to spend to get results will make us less attractive to really good players like laporte.

If Levy sticks to his budget as before, with the same wage structure... We can only end up with more Richarlisons, LoCelsos and Ndombeles.

With Ange - who also has no experience managing top level players - I think we we play to his strengths and invest in young players that we can develop into top players or for profit.

I don't disagree but I think falling to 8th and having new entrants in the top 6 with new owners willing to spend to get results will make us less attractive to really good players like laporte.

If Levy sticks to his budget as before, with the same wage structure... We can only end up with more Richarlisons, LoCelsos and Ndombeles.

With Ange - who also has no experience managing top level players - I think we we play to his strengths and invest in young players that we can develop into top players or for profit.

How much wages are richarlison and ndombele on?

With Perisic, Lloris and Ndombele hopefully all leaving this summer, a large chunk of our wage budget will be freed up so I think wages might be less of an issue this summer.

Bigger issue could be perception of the club and trajectory, compared to other clubs coming in for players.

It's a week since new manager joined and here is a list of the names suggested or mentioned as signings:

Maguire, Pickford, Raya, Kyogo, CCV, Hatate, Turnbull, Ndicka, Maddison, Soloman, Kilman, Scott, Nubel, Laporte, Szobosklia, Henry, Henderson, Felix, Nelson, Sancho and Ibanz.

11 more weeks of this and we'll have over 200 candidates, add to that the 7 to 11 players to move out, our transfer business should be pretty simple, could do it all in an hour or two on football manager.

Regarding GK, Chelski are seemingly wanting to get rid of Mendy. I thought he looked really good, and can't understand why they've kept playing Kepa. Think Mendy is far better from what i've seen. He's 30 but that's no age for a GK. He'd be less expensive than the other GK's we're linked with, and better than Pickford imo.

Regarding GK, Chelski are seemingly wanting to get rid of Mendy. I thought he looked really good, and can't understand why they've kept playing Kepa. Think Mendy is far better from what i've seen. He's 30 but that's no age for a GK. He'd be less expensive than the other GK's we're linked with, and better than Pickford imo.
Mendy looks better in terms of shot stopping and handling. His kicking, passing and touch are awful. Looks extremely uncomfortable when passed back to and even a slight press. Kepa is far superior in that department and that’s what you need if playing a possession based style.

So it would be a hard No for us under AP. If Conte was still here then maybe.

Yeah Mendy looked really good early on but he started to look really dodgy with the ball at his feet and made a number of mistakes that started to cost them. Sounds like Raya is almost there now...

There's no point discussing with Brentford - they run their club by algorithm. There's an exact fee they will sell for/above, which is the one their computer says yes on.

Back