• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Has anyone noticed the amount of players on their way to Saudi Arabia!? Benzema just announced, Kante apparently done, Zaha and A.Sanchez just linked today. Looks like there will be a flood of players heading there this Summer.
Shame we don't have anyone we want to get rid of.

Has anyone noticed the amount of players on their way to Saudi Arabia!? Benzema just announced, Kante apparently done, Zaha and A.Sanchez just linked today. Looks like there will be a flood of players heading there this Summer.

Even with Saudi money you cant build a league by paying that money. Bit different to golf where players sign to play til they're 45 and you only need a dozen players for a good competition

Who: The Goat
When: 7th June
Where: SC

The Goat hears that there's interest in Reo Hatate

Celtic's 25 year old Japanese midfielder, also according to google has a release clause

The only Celtic player we will look at is David Turnbull, as a player that could step up.
The SPL at the top end is championship playoff pushing level.
A lge where Joe Hart and Aaron Mooy are good players.
I can't think of many players in the last decade that have gone from SPL to PL regular. McGinn at Villa. Patterson at Everton sort of.
Otherwise, it's the likes of Tierney and Robertson - both of whom developed over a few years.

By all means get the prospects in. But first teamers - I'm not sure there are any.

I just read that Spurs are interested in Maguire. That better be a fvcking attempt at a joke. I don't normally swear but I couldn't take it. WTH!!

Who could have predicted that a team in Saudi Arabia, managed by Nuno Santo, would win the league and then sign Kante and Benzema this window!

It's madness if we don't try and guzump that. He's likely head and shoulders the best CB who'll be available this summer, and surely we could well outdo Roma on wages.

Yep, Roma just signed Aouar from Lyon too. I think they are gonna be busy strengthening this summer

Yep, Roma just signed Aouar from Lyon too. I think they are gonna be busy strengthening this summer

And in talks for Tielemens.

They got Dybala on a free too last year. Looks like they are the new Juventus and although they wont be paying astronomical wages like Juve were doing, it will still be very high and too rich for us I’d imagine when relative to the quality of player Evan N’D, Tielemens and Aouar are.

And in talks for Tielemens.

They got Dybala on a free too last year. Looks like they are the new Juventus and although they wont be paying astronomical wages like Juve were doing, it will still be very high and too rich for us I’d imagine when relative to the quality of player Evan N’D, Tielemens and Aouar are.
They have to sell to meet their own FFP requirements
They can’t be paying big money

Dier can't play a high line, and if it's a back 4 then Romero is Infront of him.

Udogie and Porro (maybe Spence as well) have the pace to cover at full back.
The full backs aren't able to cover if they're inverted into midfield/ see the Ange thread.

Have a look at this one and give me one convincing argument as to why we should splash any significant amount of cash on one player alone. They all get singled out by the media, pressure built up, all the focus on the price tag, the fans take the bait and goes along for the ride, the negative feedback just chokes whoever gets that on them. We have to see this pattern now, and realize we're not in a position to buy all these 50/60-mill players who's supposed to elevate us. They'll practically only weigh us down.

https://www.footballfancast.com/premier-league/tottenham/tottenham-transfers-most-expensive-ever/

Back