• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Let’s hope so. We’ve been linked with Ward-Prowse today by the Times. That would be another bang average player we should be not touching with a barge pole
He'd be absolutely brilliant for Arsenal, as they get awarded free kicks every time one of them falls over/dives. Would be guaranteed 40-50 free kick goals a season.

Let’s hope so. We’ve been linked with Ward-Prowse today by the Times. That would be another bang average player we should be not touching with a barge pole

If there's a rule change to allow players subbing in and out like in hockey, I'd be all for it. Bring him, have him take a free kick, then bench him until the next one.

He was like having 2 players before the World Cup. A genuine class number 8. If he could muster 15 g/a combined then great. He was on course this season but didn’t score in in 44 games the season before.

I’ve read today that Ange is more likely to play a CDM and 2 x 8s (like City) than 2 x holding with a 10.

Those 8s need to contribute goals and assists.
The idea of two 8s who can pass the ball is exciting. For far too long we've been overladen with clodgers in midfield. I hate it.

Even in the Dembele/Wanyama/Dier days we were screaming for better use of the ball. Hopefully we finally get someone who understands.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Can't see us signing him (even though I actually think he would be a very good option to partner Romero). I suspect the money he is paid at Man Utd would be higher than anyone other than Kane's at Spurs.
Romero will run out to challenge for the ball, meanwhile Maguire trips and falls over his own feet.

He would be an awful signing a real sign that the club has no fudging clue.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

On the subject of home grown - would CCV be of interest as a 5th/6th choice CB given he is club trained and now there is the Ange connection?

No. Don’t need a big squad without European football. Dorrington or Paskotsi or some other youngster could occupy that role

More links to the donkey Maguire today. Honestly if that’s the type of CB we are chasing we are in the muck.

Well once we have washed our hands of kane it will free up the wages for mcguire..... looooooool tell me this is not going to happen

Well once we have washed our hands of kane it will free up the wages for mcguire..... looooooool tell me this is not going to happen

If we sign him it would be criminal on the clubs part. Shows a total lack of ambition as well . Washed up 30 year old donkey

More links to the donkey Maguire today. Honestly if that’s the type of CB we are chasing we are in the muck.

Its a lazy journalist. Maguire is clearly leaving there and they need to link him to someone. There's no chance we'll sign him

Copy/pasting likely.

Doesn't at all fit the profile of someone who we're likely to sign - mobile, good on the ball, someone who can be developed etc

More like, over 30, on high wages and will want a 3+ year contract.

Levy made a huge exception for Perisic for Conte.

Ange's role will to build a new side, not fill in with players on the wrong end of their career.

Agent/United trying to flog him

Back