• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Agreed. I think we are a centre back short in the squad but we have done some good business in and around the first team.

Yeh I think we are light at CB too

But that aside, I think we have given Ange his type of players, improved the first team for pace and as a training ground manager its not over to Ange.

TBF, another solid window for Fabs involvement, generally speaking, we have been alot more productive and bought better for his involvement

Agreed. I think we are a centre back short in the squad but we have done some good business in and around the first team.

it isnt as if we have loads of games though. Im sure we can survive, at least until the next window, with what we have. Generally only 1 game a week. Sanchez has looked ok when he has come in.

Is he a centre back though I’ve only seen him play left back
I went back and searched for some of my old posts about Lloyd Kelly:

May 2019:
Excellent young left back. Him and Rico Henry are the two best in that position in England outside of the PL I'd say. If we really are interested in him then it would suggest that Poch see's Sessegnon playing higher up the pitch.

January 2022:
Lloyd Kelly - I think he could be a brilliant, reasonably inexpensive way for us to fill our LCB position for years to come, with the added bonus of being an English player and also a very accomplished 4-4-2 left back (which I think is a massive benefit for a Conte 3 at the back system). I suggested that he would be a good signing for us to make back when he was playing at Bristol City, Bournemouth paid £13m for him back then and he wouldn't have been ready for us at the time but was one to bring in and then loan out for a year or two. I would guess that £25m probably gets him now and I think that would be great value for a 23 year old with his level of talent. We don't pay the wages or the transfer fees or have the pull for the really big players so I would love to see us concentrate on this sort of market.

June 2023:
Lloyd Kelly could be one of those under the radar type of signings that end up being excellent ones. He played as a left back for Bristol City but has converted to a centre back at Bournemouth, which gives him a bit of versatility in terms of being able to play in both a 2 or 3 man defence.

it isnt as if we have loads of games though. Im sure we can survive, at least until the next window, with what we have. Generally only 1 game a week. Sanchez has loomed ok when he has come in.

Only 16 or 17 games until the Jan window folks lol

it isnt as if we have loads of games though. Im sure we can survive, at least until the next window, with what we have. Generally only 1 game a week. Sanchez has looked ok when he has come in.
I'm not too worried about when we need cover for Romero, I'm worried for when we need cover for Van der Ven on the left side.

A lot of the players Ange has signed have slotted in straight away and I can see Brennan being not much different. Will be around a starting spot right away, so it's good to see overall signings coming straight into the team. That also says how poor the team has been where some of the "core starters" the past few seasons were replaced so swiftly.

A lot of the players Ange has signed have slotted in straight away and I can see Brennan being not much different. Will be around a starting spot right away, so it's good to see overall signings coming straight into the team. That also says how poor the team has been where some of the "core starters" the past few seasons were replaced so swiftly.

The final breaking of the cliques IMO

I saw it first hand, the French Mafia was broken up, the Argentina mafia when Lamela was sold.... two more to go and its a fresh start

May 2019:
Excellent young left back. Him and Rico Henry are the two best in that position in England outside of the PL I'd say. If we really are interested in him then it would suggest that Poch see's Sessegnon playing higher up the pitch.

January 2022:
Lloyd Kelly - I think he could be a brilliant, reasonably inexpensive way for us to fill our LCB position for years to come, with the added bonus of being an English player and also a very accomplished 4-4-2 left back (which I think is a massive benefit for a Conte 3 at the back system). I suggested that he would be a good signing for us to make back when he was playing at Bristol City, Bournemouth paid £13m for him back then and he wouldn't have been ready for us at the time but was one to bring in and then loan out for a year or two. I would guess that £25m probably gets him now and I think that would be great value for a 23 year old with his level of talent. We don't pay the wages or the transfer fees or have the pull for the really big players so I would love to see us concentrate on this sort of market.

June 2023:
Lloyd Kelly could be one of those under the radar type of signings that end up being excellent ones. He played as a left back for Bristol City but has converted to a centre back at Bournemouth, which gives him a bit of versatility in terms of being able to play in both a 2 or 3 man defence.
I actually remember 2 of them posts
The rico Henry one in particular
He has started the season really really well

May 2019:

January 2022:

June 2023:
You're his dad, aren't you?

Back