• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Why so dismissive of Kelly? Surely as a quick, ballplaying LCB, who can play LB, he's a smart enough option to cover van de Ven and Udogie?

A lot of the hostility seems to be people reading his incorrect height from wiki
Pearson quote from when he was at Bristol City:

Physically in the Championship, Lloydy is 6ft 3in, but he looks a bit slight. But if you see him at his own level he looks an absolute beast. That athleticism, his height, and even his chest now - we have spent a lot of money making sure he gets the right nutrition and the right supplements and you can really see that coming to fruition now

Pool turn down £150m for Humble Mo

Similar offer will be there at the start of summer 2024 window so they might as well wait until then.

Considering his age and contract length come next summer combined with the abundance of options they have up front, means it will be amazing business for Pool when it happens.

Something has to happen as we're still 4 OS players over the limit, so 4 of Lloris/Dier/Sanchez/Hojbjerg/Ndombele arent making the squad if they dont go today
I make it 20 so 3 over at present not 4. Also that 20 includes Regulion who is off to Man Utd on loan so that makes 19. Lloris I think we're clear he won't be getting a place in the 25 so that's 18. Ndombele and Dier haven't made a squad yet so that would seem to leave us with 16 and actually give us a place to recruit another overseas player and that's before we consider the fact that there are those like Gill who we were looking to move on prior to him getting injured and Lo Celso that we know isn't good enough.

Who am I missing in my list of 20 who you were including in your list of 21?

1. Lloris
2. Regulion
3. Hojbjerg
4. Sanchez
5. Son
6. Bissouma
7. Richarlison
8. Gil
9. Royal
10. Vicario
11. Perisic
12. Dier
13. Romero
14. Lo Celso
15. Kulusevski
16. Porro
17. Solomon
18. Ndombele
19. Bentancur
20. Van Der Ven

I dont think there's any way Bournemouth reject that for a player who is out of contract in 10 months time
I don't think they would've rejected the bid if it was made a week or two ago and gave them some time to get a replacement!

Can't help but think we're missing a director of football at the moment.

Last edited:
Back