• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I feel we're at a big crossroads yet again

Invest more, get a CB, a CF in and who knows where this team could end

But time and time again Levy has had this choice and bottled it and not too a chance

Come on Daniel, To Dare is To Do !!

But time and time again Levy has had this choice and bottled it and not too a chance

Who though?

Tapsoba and Muani are the calibre that might turn us from 4th-6th competing, to 2nd-3rd competing.

Pushing through Johnson/Orban and Adarabioyo/Schuurs won't really make much difference as they won't improve our best 11, and we don't need squad depth much with only 1 game a week this year.

Who though?

Tapsoba and Muani are the calibre that might turn us from 4th-6th competing, to 2nd-3rd competing.

Pushing through Johnson/Orban and Adarabioyo/Schuurs won't really make much difference as they won't improve our best 11, and we don't need squad depth much with only 1 game a week this year.

Didn't you say kolo muani was poor and useless in the world cup?

Who though?

I’m not convinced we can go a whole season without competition and cover at centre back.

I’m not convinced we can go a whole season without competition and cover at centre back.

You never rotate CBs and they don't tend to get injured as much as other positions. Now we've sorted our first choice pairing, I'm not sure Adarabioyo or Schuurs would make any difference to this season's outcome than just keeping Sanchez.

Obviously medium term it's slightly younger players and one is homegrown, but my point is that it's not a gamechanger at all for this season.

Who though?

No one really knows what Tapsoba is light really, for me seeing Mickey early any improvement would be marginal and Romero is not going to be replaced either. Alot built around the fees in the papers and people assuming because of the fees we went for the cheaper lesser option, not sure that would be accurate and really hesitant to believe people know enough about Taps to make that claim anyway

Not sure getting both for a just in case of injury is reasonable, I expect us to improve the bench for that role in the coming week TBH.

I feel you're just being a prickly prick about things.

Well you could say we are only where we are at from buying:

Sarr
Udogie
Bissouma
Madison
Porro
VDV
Vicario

In the last calendar year..

I'd like another striker and wide forward. But you can't have everything at once..

Every team in the league wants a CB and a CF.
Even if they win the league they want a CB and a CF.
We need to shift the wage suckers and IF they sell, we will then buy Orban.
We shoudknt be buying anyone else now until we get players out
We need to get rid of 6 players at least
Ideally 8 so we can bring in 2

I noticed on MOTDay yesterday we were not in the top half a dozen clubs who have spent the most money this season on players! arse being the no 1...we need one more super signing..TDITD...COYS..

I’d like him
But there are quite a few id like
But … I wouldn’t buy anyone now until we get rid of the players we need out
I think buying without that happening causes bigger issues long term which we’re already seeing

How long have we got to buy...?
One more good signing won't go amiss,
And I can't see too many players being offloaded at this stage...

Back