• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham's second string vs asters tripolis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted with that. Most enjoyable game of the seasonso far. Well done Spurs, well done Poch, well done Kane, well done Lamela. Eril's goal will suely go global, and restore some of the lost value we have onhis purchase so far. GOALAZOOOOOO or whatever da yoof says today innit :p

Who out of Lamela, Chadli and Eriksen gets dropped in that case? Chadli has 4 league goals, Eriksen is just getting his shooting boots on and Lamela just had his best performance of the season. I think it's a tough one.

I think Kane will be on the bench, Soldado up top with the usual three behind him.

I agree; I was responding to (what I percieved) the suggestion the HK up top

I'm kinda glad Poch is annoyed at our defending. It was an entertaining game to watch, but we did give them too many chances and a better team would have hurt us.

He was really p1ssed off in that interview :lol:

Good ole Poch, great goals and some loverly individual skill, but it's about consistency and raising the bar, not dining out on a 1 game goal fest and then getting sucker punched by the horse beaters.
Love it.

Where can I watch highlights?

I missed tonight's game as I'm without both internet, and my TV aerial was playing up..no digital TV. Yup, I'm feeling pretty much Fred Flinstone at the moment...least that gives me the delectable Wilma as a side though!

Sounds like I missed a top game. :(

that's what i think we'll see - make no mistake though, Kane is knocking on that door and will probably force his way in at some point (rather than getting a chance because of injury/poor performances from the others)

I agree. One of the things that has impressed me most about Poch so far has him being picking the team on merit and his willingness to take risks and trust in young players. Kane is very, very close and will definitely get his chances.

I agree. One of the things that has impressed me most about Poch so far has him being picking the team on merit and his willingness to take risks and trust in young players. Kane is very, very close and will definitely get his chances.

Our next few games are fairly even in terms of difficulty, so we might see some changes. We need two more wins in the EL I think.

Where can I watch highlights?

I missed tonight's game as I'm without both internet, and my TV aerial was playing up..no digital TV. Yup, I'm feeling pretty much Fred Flinstone at the moment...least that gives me the delectable Wilma as a side though!

Sounds like I missed a top game. :(
No internet, hmm??

Nope. I have 3G but barely have the data to stream any game over it, never mind the low quality that would have resulted had I tried.

I don't really class 3G as 'internet' even if yes, it is. It's too slow and limited.

Nope. I have 3G but barely have the data to stream any game over it, never mind the low quality that would have resulted had I tried.

I don't really class 3G as 'internet' even if yes, it is. It's too slow and limited.

I guessed. Just buzzin' off you.

If we can't drop one of Eriksen Lamela Chadli to accommodate Kane... maybe we drop Soldado and play CHADLI up front with Kane behind. He has the attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back