• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Win Groundsman of the Year Award

After the amount of money he spent this summer (completely ignoring that he made more than he spent) it's the least we could expect from him, just wish the patterns were prettier, those stripes are so boring.

I wish he would just skip those patterns altogether. Just straight up and down the pitch, easy peasy.

I bet he's only using one mower as well when two would be so much better. Preferably one big and one small.

It seems like we are winning all the honours except for real trophies nowadays. Wish we can start winning some real trophies soon. It is pathetic that we have only won 2 League Cup trophies in the last 22 years.

Tbh i long for the previous groundsman - his pitches may have fallen apart by the business end of the season but oh my how pretty did it look before then.

Tbh i long for the previous groundsman - his pitches may have fallen apart by the business end of the season but oh my how pretty did it look before then.

You have to remember that the training ground pitches counts as well. He's probably acing those.

Well done Darren, thanks for sticking with Spurs and caring enough to put that energy into the club.
Our side haven't been impressive at home but at least they can't blame your pitch :)

Oh and Arsenal would kill for this award. ANY award....

Back