• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

I think the midfield three have been good. Paulinho having a solid game, doing everything right and good movement too. Dembele as someone mentioned having his best game in a while.

They have, but they've been helped by the fullback who are forcing Besiktas to defend wider, therefore leaving more space in the middle

Fernando Torres did. Some players can take ages to get going and then score for fun but both Soldado and Torres lost their confidence and seemed to forget how to put a ball into the net afterwards. Soldado will still pop up with the occasional goal but I really don't think he'll recover from this bad run, at least not in this league.

Torres was broken by Benitez always playing him when struggling with injuries. He lost his explosive burst of pace.

I like Soldado but the first one (volley from Kaboul's header) was definitely clear cut

Yes it was. When you're off form, you want players to do the basics well. Watch the flight of the ball, make clean contact, and aim for the corner of teh net.

But if he was bagging them in week in and out, you'd forgive the miss.

Will he ever do it for us? Probably not. But you never know...

I'd put a couple of quid on him to score this half...

Noticed on a couple of occasions we had 3 at the back Kaboul R, Vlad C nad Paulinho R.

I suppose it allowed rose to stay forward but protect Vlad against their fast RW

One thing is for sure, our performances are going to have a lot more 'pep' in them with a fully-fit Rose and Walker. SO important to the way he is setting us up...

Come on Younes! For ****'s sake, help turn the lights on for them why don't you!

EDIT: My feed is a bit 'off' from yours...that ALL stems from Kaboul's lazy sloppy touch which puts him in a dodgy position, which he STILL thinks he can play his way out of. Arrogance and lack of focus. He gave them a moment, they smack the post, get some belief and 'bang'...I rarely get angry at one of ours whilst play is going, but I will break my own rule here and simply say '****er'...

Back