• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

It only takes one or two injuries which will happen at some point during the season. And there is no clear pecking order when it comes to Dembele,Paulinho and Capoue, like them or loathe them they all have attributes that would be handy for certain opponents - and out of the three Capoue has by far the most minutes on the pitch this season I would have thought...

Capoue got the most minutes earlier in the season, then he seemed to favour Dembele with a few starts and sub appearances, and now Paulinho is back in the picture of late. Trying them all out I guess.

chiriches naff - almost soldado - flying backs again.

Lights out. Not Vesiktas in-ear speakers ?

Was strange, like how Strachan says, that as soon as the lights went out the crowd were already shining their phones

Better get these lights on otherwise we'll end up playing tomorrow and that would screw us over for Sunday.

Ah, darn it. I was really getting into that report on youth football in northern Morocco.

Back