• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Besiktas OOMT ***

Really, we have reached the point where we just concede to a mighty giant of a side like ****ing Besiktas???

**** me ..

Calm down - we've lost 1-0 away in Turkey - you're acting like we've been dominated by a pub side ffs

Calm down - we've lost 1-0 away in Turkey - you're acting like we've been dominated by a pub side ffs

We lost 1-0 away to a side, when with time on the clock and us behind, our manager decides to play with 0 strikers on the pitch ..

Sorry, we are not ****ing Southampton/West Ham/etc. where accepting a loss before the ****ing game is done is acceptable.

I preferred it when the floodlights were out, to be honest. Can we play every game at WHL in similar conditions? :p

We lost 1-0 away to a side, when with time on the clock and us behind, our manager decides to play with 0 strikers on the pitch ..

Sorry, we are not ****ing Southampton/West Ham/etc. where accepting a loss before the ****ing game is done is acceptable.

That was bizarre. Most passes played into Chadli bounced off him. If you are going to play a weak/inexperienced line up then fully go for it. And how about having a Dier or Naughton to replace Walker (who was NEVER going to play the full 90). I look forward to next season when Poch will have had two transfer windows and no excuse (apart form a narrow pitch and players being tired).

You're right, those sides are much, much better than we are.

Torres was broken by Benitez always playing him when struggling with injuries. He lost his explosive burst of pace.

He also spent most games hiding. Always wanted one more touch in front goal rather than taking it on first time, similar to Soldado now. I think Craig is spot on. That one goal looks like an aberration, he may get the odd goal every 6 or 7 games, but I sadly don't see him ever finding his goalscoring Valencia form.

Could just turn the contrast down on your monitor ;)

laptiop-shooter.jpg

I'm not a technically-adept man. :p

He also spent most games hiding. Always wanted one more touch in front goal rather than taking it on first time, similar to Soldado now. I think Craig is spot on. That one goal looks like an aberration, he may get the odd goal every 6 or 7 games, but I sadly don't see him ever finding his goalscoring Valencia form.

Until we sell him to someone else and he starts 'scoring goals for fun (and money)'.

That was bizarre. Most passes played into Chadli bounced off him. If you are going to play a weak/inexperienced line up then fully go for it. And how about having a Dier or Naughton to replace Walker (who was NEVER going to play the full 90). I look forward to next season when Poch will have had two transfer windows and no excuse (apart form a narrow pitch and players being tired).

It's complete bull**** .. to your point, if you so didn't give a ****, play a bunch of youth players.

But to be behind, and take your one striker off, might as well print a ****ing sign saying we give up ..

In Monday’s #UELdraw we will get one of 12 #UEL group winners or one of the four best third-ranked teams from the @ChampionsLeague.

This has been explained -

no striker on the bench(?)

keeping Soldado fresh for the weekend

Chadli has played as a forward in the past

has the attributes to play that role

Is being our top scorer.

We also brought Lennon and Lamela on pushing the numbers in the attacking positions up.

If you think in light of all that taking Soldado off equates to us thinkimg the game was over and accepting defeat then i really don't know what to say...

Back